Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kobe Bryant youngest player to ever...
Kobe Bryant become the youngest player in NBA histroy to reach 20,000 points! 29 years old and 122 days!

Congrats Kobe!

Lebron will beat that record tho IMO.
In my opinion kobe is still the best in the league. Maybe because I'm a lakers fan though.
Kobe is the best player in the league.... He will break all of MJ's records, but Lebron James will probably break all of Kobe's records.
Part of this that you don't see is how Kobe has 3/4 of the shots of the entire Lakers team.
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
BFritz Wrote:Part of this that you don't see is how Kobe has 3/4 of the shots of the entire Lakers team.

True but the Lakers still win.
Kobe is a great player. He will break MJ's records. I hate to admit it, but Lebron will break them.
blackcat_student Wrote:True but the Lakers still win.

Not as much as they could and they'll never be a great team again because it's not a team: it's Kobe verse the other team, which may be hard to stop, but he's not and can't be a great team by himself.

bluegrassballa Wrote:Kobe is a great player. He will break MJ's records. I hate to admit it, but Lebron will break them.

Kobe shouldn't even be mentioned in the same sentence as MJ because he will break MJ's records, but it's only because he takes every shot. Lebron, on the other hand, is a great and complete player, a great and complete TEAM player.
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
Which one you hate more Kobe or Michigan? lol.
BFritz Wrote:Not as much as they could and they'll never be a great team again because it's not a team: it's Kobe verse the other team, which may be hard to stop, but he's not and can't be a great team by himself.

Kobe shouldn't even be mentioned in the same sentence as MJ because he will break MJ's records, but it's only because he takes every shot. Lebron, on the other hand, is a great and complete player, a great and complete TEAM player.

With every thread you post in you keep making your self look more stupid...the reason Kobe takes most of the shots is because he has to...if he took half as many they would hardly ever win. When they get some more help for him is when he will start passing more...dont hate on someone for doing whatever they can to win. Lebron has people around him that can play...Kobe doesn't.
vundy33 Wrote:With every thread you post in you keep making your self look more stupid...the reason Kobe takes most of the shots is because he has to...if he took half as many they would hardly ever win. When they get some more help for him is when he will start passing more...dont hate on someone for doing whatever they can to win. Lebron has people around him that can play...Kobe doesn't.

Make myself look stupid, huh? Who does Lebron have? Not much- Gooden, Ilgauskas? For starters, Lebron has Derek Fisher, Lamar Odom, and Bynum. Lebron's players are good because he makes them good and opens things up for them. Kobe's good because he makes himself look good and takes all the shots.

He's not a TEAM player, he doesn't care about winning, which is why he ran Shaq out, but that's a seperate issue.

So tell me, how do I look stupid?
BFritz Wrote:Make myself look stupid, huh? Who does Lebron have? Not much- Gooden, Ilgauskas? For starters, Lebron has Derek Fisher, Lamar Odom, and Bynum. Lebron's players are good because he makes them good and opens things up for them. Kobe's good because he makes himself look good and takes all the shots.

He's not a TEAM player, he doesn't care about winning, which is why he ran Shaq out, but that's a seperate issue.

So tell me, how do I look stupid?

Smile

Well for one, KOBE has Derek Fisher, Lamar Odom, and Bynum. Lebron's teammates Ilgauskas, Gooden, and Hughes are 10x better than Kobe's 3. I don't know how you could mention Bynum as one of the top players on that team...he can't wipe his own ***. Kobe plays as much like a team player as he can without jepordizing the game for his team...he showed all of you that hate on him last year when he tried to pass it and they got beat down numerous times. Just watch him a little bit...he rarely takes stupid *** fade aways from 40 feet out like Bron does, and if he does he usually makes them. Kobe plays how he plays to win.

So I'll tell you, you look stupid because you think that Kobe's teammates are even close in skill to Lebron's. You look stupid because you can't even get the names right in your arguments. You look stupid because in every argument your in you make no sense and continue to argue your side when you should clearly admit your wrong.
vundy33 Wrote:Smile

Well for one, KOBE has Derek Fisher, Lamar Odom, and Bynum. Lebron's teammates Ilgauskas, Gooden, and Hughes are 10x better than Kobe's 3. I don't know how you could mention Bynum as one of the top players on that team...he can't wipe his own ***. Kobe plays as much like a team player as he can without jepordizing the game for his team...he showed all of you that hate on him last year when he tried to pass it and they got beat down numerous times. Just watch him a little bit...he rarely takes stupid *** fade aways from 40 feet out like Bron does, and if he does he usually makes them. Kobe plays how he plays to win.

So I'll tell you, you look stupid because you think that Kobe's teammates are even close in skill to Lebron's. You look stupid because you can't even get the names right in your arguments. You look stupid because in every argument your in you make no sense and continue to argue your side when you should clearly admit your wrong.

My side was that Kobe destroyed a great dynasty and they will never have another solid team as long as he continues to believe he's God's gift to basketball...............
God man they won like 3 strait championships...dynasty's come to an end. Do you think it would have gone on forever? Your not going to respond to why you look stupid? Do you ever admit your wrong? He is God's gift to basketball...he's one of the best thats ever stepped on a court. Look at his teammates like I said before...they are so inferior. He'll be able to pass more often when he gets a couple players around him that can actually play a little bit of basketball.

I don't know what your problem with Kobe is but you need to get over it...don't be a coward and answer my question...do you really think that they would win more with the team they have if he took half the shots he takes?
vundy33 Wrote:God man they won like 3 strait championships...dynasty's come to an end. Do you think it would have gone on forever? Your not going to respond to why you look stupid? Do you ever admit your wrong? He is God's gift to basketball...he's one of the best thats ever stepped on a court. Look at his teammates like I said before...they are so inferior. He'll be able to pass more often when he gets a couple players around him that can actually play a little bit of basketball.

I don't know what your problem with Kobe is but you need to get over it...don't be a coward and answer my question...do you really think that they would win more with the team they have if he took half the shots he takes?

Why'd it come to an end? Because Kobe ran out Shaq and other good players because he wanted to be the main guy in L.A.

Yes, I do think that the Lakers could be as good if he passed, because he could make plays by drawing people off and passing the ball a lot more.

I do admit I'm wrong, but how many experts have said that Kobe destroyed the dynasty by running people out?

Have you ever heard of the movie Hoosiers or anything like that? It's not a bunch of stars, it's a group that plays together as a team and wins the championship. Switch sports but same principle: the Patriots first Super Bowl teams this decade- Tom Brady was amazing, and the defense was tough, but Tom Brady made the team by being a TEAM player and leading by example. Kobe doesn't LEAD his team, he just makes himself the team.
Not a team player.
someone always comes along that they say will break mj's records. in this case and lebrons case it may be true, but they will never be remembered the way mj is remembered. and keep in mind, the injury bug floats around a lot more these days than in the past.
Kevin Durant will beat James and Kobe.
Spartan4Life Wrote:Kevin Durant will beat James and Kobe.

:eek: :lmao: Smile :confused: HAHA...Kevin Durant needs to get his weight up a little bit from that skinny 65 pounds before he will do anything....He looks like that Looney kid that plays for ER.
vundy33 Wrote:God man they won like 3 strait championships...dynasty's come to an end. Do you think it would have gone on forever? Your not going to respond to why you look stupid? Do you ever admit your wrong? He is God's gift to basketball...he's one of the best thats ever stepped on a court. Look at his teammates like I said before...they are so inferior. He'll be able to pass more often when he gets a couple players around him that can actually play a little bit of basketball.

Get it threw your head, Kobe is a Joke and will always be concidered that.Smile
RavenBoy Wrote:Get it threw your head, Kobe is a Joke and will always be concidered that.Smile

A joke? Ha you cant be serious?
RavenBoy Wrote:Get it threw your head, Kobe is a Joke and will always be concidered that.Smile

I think your a joke and and will always be considered that. Smile
vundy33 Wrote:I think your a joke and and will always be considered that. Smile

YOU ARE:flame:
RavenBoy Wrote:YOU ARE:flame:

lol Cool
yes lebron will but these guys just will never be like MJ
but i like kobe better than lebron
The only thing Kobe has more of than talent is ego.

He's a great player, but not an admirable person in the least.