Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wii Console Numbers
If anyone would like to be added to my Wii address book and/or play games online let me know your Wii numbers.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ttt
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I have a wii, but wasn't aware you could play online?
You need to have a wireless internet connection, or if you have cable/dsl you can buy a lan adapter from nintendo. Nintendo offers a virtual console station where you can download old console games for the N64, SNES, NES, TurboGrafx 16, and the sega genesis. They also offer other novelty online features like check mii out (where you enter your created Mii's into contest), a weather channel, news channel, and channel where you vote on polls created by other wii owners. They have a really neat feature coming soon that is going to allow small companies to create and sell games through nintendos online service, it is going to be similar to the xbox program.

There's not too many games right now that have the wi-fi online play. The best at the moment is medal of honor heroes 2. And Super Smash Bros. is going to have online play.

I'll have to check my wii console number when I get home from work and post it on here.

Now that they have the gifting feature, everyone will be welcome to buy and send me games!
yeah I get online with my wii and purchase old games and store them on my wii, i knew about the news channels and what not, but how do you go about playing online?
Any game that is online enabled will have a blue wi-fi marker on the game case. It's usually in the upper right hand corner. Going online to play is just like any other console, on the games menu screen just choose online play. As far as I know Nintendo's first party games use the friend code system, I don't know how other developers will use the online function.
some of my friends say they play regular 8 bit games they purchase online, online.
Jimmy Dugan Wrote:some of my friends say they play regular 8 bit games they purchase online, online.

Nintendo doesn't offer online play with their virtual console downloads, so I don't see how your friends could be playing them.

They offer picture sharing with Pokemon Snap, but thats as close to online play as you will get.

http://blog.wired.com/games/2007/12/regg...onlin.html
Well, I picked up NiGHTS which is an online game, as well as Mario and Sonic at the Olympics, which I believe is Wi-Fi as well.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I said that I would post my wii console number, and I completely forgot about it, so here it is.

2537 6276 5267 7452
CO, I added you to my Wii. My Wii number is 8905 8744 4667 1383
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ComfortEagle Wrote:CO, I added you to my Wii. My Wii number is 8905 8744 4667 1383

I added you also
ttt
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I have a wii but unless u play cooking mama or big brain then ya prolly don't want to add me lol. its my wife's wii btw lol
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.