Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals 38, Dolphins 25
Bengals beat up on the league's worst team to finish 7-9. A very disappointing season comes to an end.
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Im glad we don't have to hear about those crappy Bengals anymore...I was hoping the Dolphins would win. The Bengals don't deserve to step foot on a field...with all the talent they have they should make the playoffs easily. Apparently they care more about touchdown celebrations and making guarentees about how many yards and TDs they'll have this year.
vundy33 Wrote:Im glad we don't have to hear about those crappy Bengals anymore...I was hoping the Dolphins would win. The Bengals don't deserve to step foot on a field...with all the talent they have they should make the playoffs easily. Apparently they care more about touchdown celebrations and making guarentees about how many yards and TDs they'll have this year.

I was hoping the Dolphins would win too, but only because that would've given the Bengals a better draft pick next April. Big Grin

And you're absolutely right, that team has way too much talent to lose 9 games. This is a team that has lots of problems right now.
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
More Cowbell Wrote:I was hoping the Dolphins would win too, but only because that would've given the Bengals a better draft pick next April. Big Grin

And you're absolutely right, that team has way too much talent to lose 9 games. This is a team that has lots of problems right now.

Thats why I wanted them to lose...hopefully they can yet some good draft picks and not trouble makers. IMO, Chris Henry should be cut. He is a apoiled punk.
A Bengals win equals a win for PLAYBOY today also Smile CHA CHA CHA CHING!