Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Randy Moss' Daughter Plays at Ryle
I don't know if this has already been posted, but Syndney Moss, daughter of Randy Moss, is an 8th grader who starts varsity basketball at Ryle.

I have no clue why she lives in Northern Kentucky.
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
My cousins husband played high school basketball against him in West Virginia.
against randy moss i mean
wOw Smile
yeah i know, just an interesting fact, i know it has nothing to do with this thread
Oh wow....this is pretty cool
Why's she in Northern Kentucky?

Granted that Northern Kentucky's the greatest of the 51 states :Thumbs:

Smile
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
She is in northern KY bc that is where her mom lives. They live in the subdiv just across the street from the Ryle / Mann campus. I can't remember the middle school off the top of my head.
You had better watch your mouth talkin' about her daddy like that BFritz...she give you a visit. Smile
Think about how popular that alone would make her.
BFritz Wrote:Think about how popular that alone would make her.

Popular, I thought people stopped worrying about being popular a long time ago?
How good is she? Randy could hoop it up in high school.
Chuck Taylor Wrote:How good is she? Randy could hoop it up in high school.

I assume not too bad if she's in the seventh grade and getting varsity playing time. Granted that Ryle's ranked eigth in Northern Kentucky, but varsity as a seventh grader is varsity as a seventh grader.
Where exactly is Ryle
Ryle is about 5 miles from the Florence mall.
BFritz Wrote:I assume not too bad if she's in the seventh grade and getting varsity playing time. Granted that Ryle's ranked eigth in Northern Kentucky, but varsity as a seventh grader is varsity as a seventh grader.
She is actually an 8th grader and being rated 8th or 9th in the 9th region is usually liked being 3rd or 4th in the eastern Ky regions of the state...Actually, they would be rated even higher in some regions in these parts...