Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
15th Region All Freshman Team
Assemble your team position by position.
I don't know about the rest of the 15th, but 4 players from the 58th that would be on my team would be...
Scotty Little(AC)-Pitcher, 3rd Base
Colby Hayes(SF)-Pitcher, Shortstop
Tyler Hamilton(BL)-Catcher
Brennan Case(BL)-Centerfield
I thought Colby played 2nd
Mine would be:
1st- John Michael Mayo Pville
2nd- Colby Hayes SF
SS- JD Vanhoose Paintsville
3rd- Scotty Little AC
LF- Shane Grimm Paintsville
CF- Brennan Case BL
RF- Idk need help
C- Tyler Hamilton BL

Starting Pitcher- Josh Rodebaugh Pburg
"NothingButNet" Wrote:I thought Colby played 2nd

He starts 2nd for the High School. In little league and babe ruth he played short stop. He had to move over so Ryan Johnson could play shortstop last year when he was in 8th grade.
"NothingButNet" Wrote:Mine would be:
2nd- Colby Hayes SF
3rd- Scotty Little AC
CF- Brennan Case BL
RF- Idk need help
C- Tyler Hamilton BL

Good list NBN, I think Samuel Keathly could be on there somewhere, maybe Right Field.
Samuel isnt playing this year.
"NothingButNet" Wrote:Samuel isnt playing this year.
Oh, he was a good player in Babe Ruth, I wonder why he isn't playing this year.
I don't know who would fill in the right field spot, Josh Rodebough is a good pitcher but I think Scotty Little is just as good as he is.
tyler hylton, calep epling, and brad branham from er could all start on there somewhere. Epling would be the catcher for sure.
There is no way Tyler is a way better catcher than what that kid could be and if he is so good then why didnt he start against BL in the game tonight as BL slaughtered ER by 10 runs 16-6.
Hamilton is a good catcher and he can also hit the ball great.
He also has another good freshman on his team in Brennan Case who also did great in the game tonight.
"handles" Wrote:There is no way Tyler is a way better catcher than what that kid could be and if he is so good then why didnt he start against BL in the game tonight as BL slaughtered ER by 10 runs 16-6.
Hamilton is a good catcher and he can also hit the ball great.
He also has another good freshman on his team in Brennan Case who also did great in the game tonight.

Their both great players, did they both start at catcher and center field??
Rodebaugh could be a DH, he hit 2 HRs tonight against MC in varsity and he also hit one in a JV game.
Yes Raider they both did start tonight and did a good job!
"NothingButNet" Wrote:Mine would be:
2nd- Colby Hayes SF
3rd- Scotty Little AC
CF- Brennan Case BL
RF- Idk need help
C- Tyler Hamilton BL

good list but mayo is a sophmore
Do you know anyone else that could play 1st or RF
you would need a pitching rotation for this team too...think of that one
"dirty30" Wrote:you would need a pitching rotation for this team too...think of that one

In no order:

Scotty Little
Colby Hayes
Josh Rodebough
Bobby Hughes at RF from Prestonsburg, maybe.
I would have Rodebaugh, Little, and Ritchie in the rotation for sure i think Hamilton can pitch some and then idk anyone else.
I think that Jordan Price and Justin Tackett should be there somewhere in there and Watson Ritchie, and of these are really good player
Hayes is out 4 the season.
"Raider" Wrote:Hayes is out 4 the season.

what did Hayes do to be out for the season???
"dirty30" Wrote:
"Raider" Wrote:Hayes is out 4 the season.

what did Hayes do to be out for the season???
Coach Staggs brought him in to pitch, and I think he got 3 pitches in and the batter hit a fly ball in the infield and him and r first basemen T.J Hall both went for it and had a horrible collision.Neither one of them had time to call each other off. He broke his wrist and sprained his arm I think is what the doctor said.
OUCH!
theres not much to do about that one...i can pitcure that happened but i cant imagine the pain...tough loss
"dirty30" Wrote:OUCH!
theres not much to do about that one...i can pitcure that happened but i cant imagine the pain...tough loss
Yea I guess that will cut into his golfing season too, we was talkin about that today at school.
Thats really got to $uck for him
anyways
back to the subject
Is that Hammonds kid from Allen Central any good?
"10/34" Wrote:I think that Jordan Price and Justin Tackett should be there somewhere in there and Watson Ritchie, and of these are really good player

Justin Tackett pitched a very nice game against East Ridge the other night.
Yeah wow that is a big loss.....if i was gonna say a catcher i'd have to say Mccoy from pikeville.that kid can move and block balls all night but his arm isn't up to what it needs to be. But mccoy is out for about 3 or 4 more weeks from surgury on his knee from what he was saying.
"Country Boy" Wrote:Yeah wow that is a big loss.....if i was gonna say a catcher i'd have to say Mccoy from pikeville.that kid can move and block balls all night but his arm isn't up to what it needs to be. But mccoy is out for about 3 or 4 more weeks from surgury on his knee from what he was saying.

Well most the time a catcher has to have a strong arm to throw it down to second base. And if his knee is hurt and he's squatting for half of the game, then that might not be the best position under the circumstances.