Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's a good pistol to buy?
Just curious about buying a pretty decent pistol but not for sure what one to get. Wondering if i could get some ideas to help me out in buying one.
Charlie Wrote:Just curious about buying a pretty decent pistol but not for sure what one to get. Wondering if i could get some ideas to help me out in buying one.

the one nintendo has is pretty good. then again, the original with duckhunt, its a dandy Big Grin
mrfootball03 Wrote:the one nintendo has is pretty good. then again, the original with duckhunt, its a dandy Big Grin

lol...what do you want the pistol for? If it's for target shooting you could get a .22 mag or something bigger if thats not enough power for you. If you want it for protection go with a .45 or 9mm...theres so many different guns you could get just go to the gunshop.
Smith & Weston body guard
Charlie Wrote:Just curious about buying a pretty decent pistol but not for sure what one to get. Wondering if i could get some ideas to help me out in buying one.
Like V33 said, it depends on what you want a pistol for, and how much you are willing to put out.
Fill in the blanks and you will get some sound advice and suggestions, I am sure youi will find helpful.
Basically i was wanting one for target shooting and no more than $350.
Charlie Wrote:Basically i was wanting one for target shooting and no more than $350.
Get you a nice .22 revolver. You can find some cheap as $150 new
Charlie Wrote:Basically i was wanting one for target shooting and no more than $350.

For target shooting I would most definately go with a .22. Target shooting you will go through a lot of ammo and buying .22 rounds is no comparison to some other rounds, the .22 ammo would be much less expensive.
Rutger 9mm
Ruger 9mm or 45 i have the 45 p-90 ruger and i love it my cousin has the 9mm it is great also.
Ruger 9mm is the best gun I have ever owned, I would highly recommend it.
Smith and Wesson airweight bodyguard is my favorite.
glock 27 40 cal...short pistol but fun to shoot
I like 40cal. for target shooting, I advise to save up a little more money an get a glock 22, or 23... I have had the 23 an liked it fairly well, but then I got the g35, which is the main weapon for kentucky state police, an it is an awsome gun... Kimber, sig arms, an smith an wession are all great guns also...
Browning Buckmark .22 for target shooting. Ruger makes a good .22 as well. Springfield XD 9mm if you want something bigger.
Smith&Wesson M&P
If you want to have fun at target/plinking then the Ruger Mark II or the Browning BuckmarK or S & W also has a great little system. Keep in mind these are .22 Automatics. I own all three and they are very dependable and a blast to target/plink. As to which one, it is personal choice. Have it set up with a nice RedDot scope and you will have a great setup....also very inexpensive to shoot and $10 to $12 for 500 rounds at WM. Also very accurate!!
slingblade93 Wrote:Ruger 9mm is the best gun I have ever owned, I would highly recommend it.

I agree Ruger is a great gun and not overly priced. Well worth the money.