Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Halo Wars
a strategy game based on the legendary Halo® universe. Command armies of UNSC units, both familiar and new, in their initial encounter against the Covenant, an alien coalition threatening to obliterate mankind. Experience an early period of the storied Halo universe, in a time leading up to the first Halo game.

With the guidance of Serina, a spirited A.I. persona, direct legions of UNSC soldiers, Warthogs and Scorpions against Covenant Grunts, Elites, Ghosts and Scarabs, each group having its own strengths and uses in battle. Strategic-minded players who react well under pressure will emerge victorious.

--Release date: TBA

..I say forget it. Halo 3 just came out and people are still getting it. Its pretty much the same but with only Elites
So now whats this game about?
But you don't play as one guy, you control like huge groups don't you?
Its A RTS that has been built from the ground up for a 360 so hopefully it wont be as bad as RTS that has went from the PC to a console
Wuzza Bear Wrote:But you don't play as one guy, you control like huge groups don't you?

correct. like you tell a certain one to attack somewhere. sort of like battleship. lol im not getting it though
Looks more like a W.O.W i think. Is this the way this game is setup. Atleast thats what I heard.
It is a real time strategy... This game will play like Starcraft, Command and Conquer, etc...