Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it possible...
That Sen. Clinton can pull off the comeback tonite in N.H.? EVERY major poll had her being dealt a double-digit loss, but she is currently still holding a 6 point lead with 22% in. Sen. McCain already projected as winner on the GOP, dealing Mitt Romney another gut-wrenching loss, after losing Iowa as well, after holding large leads in both of these states.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
WEll, X that. it's down to 3 points with 26% in. Oh no.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Ring'Em Up Wrote:That Sen. Clinton can pull off the comeback tonite in N.H.? EVERY major poll had her being dealt a double-digit loss, but she is currently still holding a 6 point lead with 22% in. Sen. McCain already projected as winner on the GOP, dealing Mitt Romney another gut-wrenching loss, after losing Iowa as well, after holding large leads in both of these states.

I hope not...
Dude,come on. I like your man on the other side, don't be so harsh. Smile Huck had a good showing today. Hopefully he can somehow manage to scrape up some more money and keep putting pressure on the frontrunners. Heck, he would even be my Homeboy also if I were part of the evil side.Big Grin
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I Hope Not!
In politics, anything is possible. Bill Clinton if I recall started at the bottom or dead last and won the nomination despite the scandals. Anything is possible.
Ring'Em Up Wrote:Dude,come on. I like your man on the other side, don't be so harsh. Smile Huck had a good showing today. Hopefully he can somehow manage to scrape up some more money and keep putting pressure on the frontrunners. Heck, he would even be my Homeboy also if I were part of the evil side.Big Grin

Ha, my whole family are dem's...if I wasn't in the military I probably would be too.
New Hampshire is a place of liberal, independent women, and lots of older people. The first like Hillary because she's a woman; the second vote for her because they don't trust anyone much younger than them...and they value experience over youth and vitality.