Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Movie Quote Game
i will start by giving a quote....
then someone identifies that quote and the movie it is from. then that person posts a quote from a movie that the average person can get.... BUT ONLY after someone gets one right.

i will start.

"You take one last good look at her. Cause once you step on that bus you aint got your mama anymore. You got your brothers and you got your daddy. You know who your daddy is, doncha? Gary, if you want to play on this football team, you answer me when I ask you who is your daddy? Who's your daddy, Gary? Who's your daddy?"

there is an easy one to start this offf
From Remember The Titans. Big Grin
lol good job now u post a quote and we guess at it
that is how this works
K. Hmmmm...

"Men are rats! Worse then that! They’re fleas on rats! Worse then that! They’re amoebas on fleas on rats! They’re too low for even the dogs to bite. The only man a girl can trust is her daddy."
Grease......

ok here is another.

"You want answers?"
- "I want the truth!"
- "You can't handle the truth!"
Few Good Men.

"Oh no, it was the classic mother BB gun block! Heh, heh. "You'll shoot your eye out!" That deadly phrase uttered many times before by hundreds of mothers was not surmountable by any means known to kiddom."
A Christmas Story

" I'm not bad, i was just drawn that way"
Who Framed Roger Rabbit.

"My Mama says that alligators are ornery because they got all them teeth and no toothbrush"
Waterboy

"Get busy living, or get busy dying."
The Shawshank Redemption

"NO MORE WIRE HANGERS!!!"
Mommie Dearest

"A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti."
Silence of the lambs

"Mary, I desperately want to make love to a school boy."
man i know that but man i ma drawin a blank
i'll wait a little longer before i tell ya. lol. to see if anyone else figures it out..
There's Something About Mary
nope
Dumb and Dumber (such a stupid movie)

I hate the way you talk to me, and the way you cut your hair. I hate the way you drive my car. I hate it when you stare. I hate your big dumb combat boots, and the way you read my mind. I hate you so much it makes me sick; it even makes me rhyme. I hate it, I hate the way you're always right. I hate it when you lie. I hate it when you make me laugh, even worse when you make me cry. I hate it that you're not around, and the fact that you didn't call. But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you. Not even close, not even a little bit, not even at all
10 things i hate about you..
Did you google that? and where is your quote? lol..
good job CTD u beat me to it...
post a quote. that movie was on the other day.
no i didn't google it. i have 2 sisters lol.

my quote

"My name is Ingo Montoya, you killed my father, prepare to die"
the Princess Bride...... love that movie

"There is no way, NO way that you came from my loins. The first thing I'm gonna do when I get home is punch your momma in the mouth."
I just watched this about a month ago, but i can't remember...

It's not Johnson family vacation is it?
Smokey and the bandit.

Hey, asshole... Cowboy's wasted. You're fresh out of friends. I'm running this squad now and I say we leave the gook for the mother-lovin' rats.
CTD, CNN got that right

CNN is that Full Metal Jacket
Yeah.
thought so
ok my turn

"Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil by the pale moonlight? "
no one know mine??? i bet everyone on here has saw this movie....
i know it.. I just can't think of the name of the movie lol
hmmm you got me on that one Vega