Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lebron James
How many points do you all think Lebron would of averaged in College?
I think it could of been the high 30's if not low 40's.....What do you all think?
I dont know the defense is alot better in college than it is in pros. They just run up and down the court and shoot it. Id say somewhere around 25-35 ppg.
Yea, but I guarentee he would win 2 championships if he went to a good college..then he would go PRO, IF he went to college.......I think they should be a rule where a high school player has to play at least 2 years of college ball no matter what
I would like an age limit on kids who can enter the NBA so potential superstars like Lebron could shine on the college level, but I dont think it will happen. I would have an age limit of 20.
i believe they are tryin to get a rule passed to where players have to be 20 years of age before they can go pro.. this is similar to the rule the NFL has...
I wish they would do something, cuase these 18 year olds making millions is really starting to make the nba look bad.. They are the one's who cause all the trouble
Well how many pts do you all think he would average in college? we will never know but still be fun to see what people thinks....
I heard on some sports show that KOBE said he wished he would of played for coach K at DUKE, you all think KOBE was just saying that trying to su ck up to him so coach K would come to LA to coach the lakers?......did anyone else hear this?
Thanks for telling me that gossip. I will remember it.
Well if Lebron would have played college ball i am sure he would have went to a real good college and they would have played the best teams in the nation adn i still think he would have averaged about 30-35 ppg...hes amazing
theres no way hed average that much..hed be a good player, but teams would always double him up and make his teammates beat them, just depends on where he went, like florida state :lol:
Haha...no chance would Lebron ever went to Florida State if he went to college... He prob would have ended up at UNC or Duke.
Youknow.....Why couldnt he average that much? he averages about that much in the NBA....I know they play poor D in the NBA but still LEbron is a great player......Kareem Abdul Jabar averaged 34 ppg if im not mistaking without the 3 pointer in college.....So why didnt teams double him?....Lebron would average 30-40 ppg But there is no since in argueing about it cause we will never know..... Smile
"football05" Wrote:Youknow.....Why couldnt he average that much? he averages about that much in the NBA....I know they play poor D in the NBA but still LEbron is a great player......Kareem Abdul Jabar averaged 34 ppg if im not mistaking without the 3 pointer in college.....So why didnt teams double him?....Lebron would average 30-40 ppg But there is no since in argueing about it cause we will never know..... Smile

Read who wrote what Von is the one who said that Im the one who said if he went to college he wouldnt go to Florida State. I said he would average 25-35.
my bad man, wasnt paying attention :wink:
LeBron is awsome
I personally dont like Lebron but I think he is a very good player. He wouldnt only score alot in college he would rack up rebounds, steals, and assists. Like Von said, he would be double team but he would find the open man. I think he would have averaged a double-double.
He definately would have averaged a double double and he probably would have had about 3 ro 4 steals a game 2 or 3 blocks a game...he would have dominated at the college level
lebron would of went to florida state and would of brought back an NIT title to the sunshine state...lol