Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Think About This Before Voting For Hillary.......
Could someone please fix my post above, my copied quote isnt displaying correctly.
This has to be the dumbest thread I have ever read...
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Coach_Owens87 Wrote:(Muslim is the correct spelling.)

Wow, thats crazy. The only reason you don't vote for him is becuase you believe he is Muslim. And then you compare Osama/Obama, I really hope all your political decisions aren't so simple and childish. Fox News ran a special that claimed he attended a Muslim academy when he was younger, but it turned out to be false, just like 90% of their stories. I'm sure you can think of a better reason to not vote for him, maybe like you don't agree with his stances on certain issues.

I do agree with you that there isn't a single candidate that stands out and shows that they can bring change and lead this country in the right direction.

Everyone is entitled to vote for whomever they want too regardless of their reason, I've know people over the years that would not vote for someone because of the way they look or talk or because of something they did years ago. There are many stories floating around about Obama is he a Muslim or is he a Christian, was he was sworn in using a Bible or Koran as Senator of Illinois 2005. Reports say his father and step-father were both Muslims, Obama lived in Jakarta, Indonesia between the ages of 6-10 before moving back to Hawaii in the early 70's. Will we ever find out the truth about Obama or any other candidate, probably not, espically with the way today's media works. Coach you mentiond Fox News again for about the millionth time apparently you watch them all the time or do you just watch Olberman on MSNBC do his usual 15 minutes about Fox News, your post remined me about the time when a NBC reporter was doing a story on the flooding in New Orleans and it show her in a canoe and as she was talking about how deep the water was three guys walked beside the canoe and the water was not over their knees, I thought it was hilarious lol.

If anyone is interested, below is the web site of the Trinity Church of Christ, which Obama claims to be a member of.

http://www.tucc.org/about.htm
Old School Wrote:Everyone is entitled to vote for whomever they want too regardless of their reason, I've know people over the years that would not vote for someone because of the way they look or talk or because of something they did years ago. There are many stories floating around about Obama is he a Muslim or is he a Christian, was he was sworn in using a Bible or Koran as Senator of Illinois 2005. Reports say his father and step-father were both Muslims, Obama lived in Jakarta, Indonesia between the ages of 6-10 before moving back to Hawaii in the early 70's. Will we ever find out the truth about Obama or any other candidate, probably not, espically with the way today's media works. Coach you mentiond Fox News again for about the millionth time apparently you watch them all the time or do you just watch Olberman on MSNBC do his usual 15 minutes about Fox News, your post remined me about the time when a NBC reporter was doing a story on the flooding in New Orleans and it show her in a canoe and as she was talking about how deep the water was three guys walked beside the canoe and the water was not over their knees, I thought it was hilarious lol.

If anyone is interested, below is the web site of the Trinity Church of Christ, which Obama claims to be a member of.

http://www.tucc.org/about.htm

I wasnt saying that people cant use whatever opinions they want to use in thier decision to vote, I just thought that reason was crazy. Just my opinion on his opinion.

I actually dont even recieve MSNBC,( I get my cable from thacker and grigsby) and have only seen one of Keith Olbermans shows, and that was on youtube. All media sources lie and spin stories, but Fox is really the only news station with an obvious slant in all of thier programing. Also I mentioned fox becuase they where the ones who made this story such a big issue.
I visit my g/f house several times a week and her father is a big fox fan, so I get to catch a lot of thier insane stories when im there. I saw them showing this story in a "Breaking News" segment, in which they rambled on for 20 minutes about how they had proof it was true. thier proof was just a story released in a very conservative magazine. Later that week CNN done a story in which they totally debunked those flase claims. Fox hushed after that.
I wish I would have gotten to see that NBC segment with the anchor claiming to be in such deep water, im sure it was funny.

One of the funniest moments ive seen on fox was when they repeatedly showed the Foley scandal, and all day they used a graphic that displayed Foley as a democrat, and they never corrected the error. If someone didnt know who Foley was, they would assume he was a Democrat, thats an obvious attempt to smear one political party. thats pathetic to me. So I will continue to debunk the crap stories from Fox that many people use on this site.
I'm not too hung up on the whole Obama-Muslim deal, myself. The only thing I really know about it is the media talk and supposed e-mails sent out declaring it, but I know in his speech last night after the win in SC, he brought the subject up, and declared "I have been a member of the same church for over 20 years, Praying to Jesus every day." Like others have said, we may never know, but, as you can see by my signature below, I don't support him in the campaign, but I do believe the man when it comes to that.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Anyone remember this thread? hahahah! I found it when I was looking at my Control Panel, and I had an "infraction" somewhere in this thread.

Good times, men.
Captain Backdoor had not debuted yet on BGR in 08, but from the name of the thread there is surely nothing good to come of this one.
lol, I don't know if you looked through any of it, but it's funny to see what people and even I said then. I'd vote for her now in a heartbeat, over Obama that is.
vundy33 Wrote:lol, I don't know if you looked through any of it, but it's funny to see what people and even I said then. I'd vote for her now in a heartbeat, over Obama that is.

If the scenerio was either her or him, I agree. Unfortunately either is not good for the future of this country. That's sad isn't it??