Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Red Ring Of Death
I just sent my 360 off (for the second time) for three flashing red lights. Anyone else had this problem?
Almost everyone I've talked to that owns/has owned an XBOX has had this problem. I knew one guy that had to send his back 3 or 4 times.

It's also the reason why I will never get an XBOX.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Not happened to me yet, knock on wood. How long can you have your Xbox, and get the rrod and still send it back?

Btw, I had a friend get it, he said he punched it a couple of times and it worked, but I wouldn't reccomend it, lol.
Wuzza Bear Wrote:Not happened to me yet, knock on wood. How long can you have your Xbox, and get the rrod and still send it back?

Btw, I had a friend get it, he said he punched it a couple of times and it worked, but I wouldn't reccomend it, lol.

Im not sure how long the warranty is, but the first i got the rrod my warranty was up and i still didnt have to pay any repair fees.

If I'd have know that punchin it would help, i wouldve tried that before i sent it off. lol
We had to send our in twice. But, like someone said knock on wood. They said they had figured out the problem causing this and the fixes now should be good.
Mine has frozen up while playing online a few times but I'd say that was just a connection interruption problem.
PC_You_Know Wrote:Mine has frozen up while playing online a few times but I'd say that was just a connection interruption problem.

I get that sometimes, but mostly on Mx vs. Atv or cod4
Im yet to get bit in the butt. It happened this past friday but we just unpluged it and plugged it back up and it was fine.

WuzzaBear were still yet to beat Ledgendary. lol
Yeah yeah, we'll try it sometime this week. lol
ComfortEagle Wrote:Almost everyone I've talked to that owns/has owned an XBOX has had this problem. I knew one guy that had to send his back 3 or 4 times.

360 Elites do not have this problem...
Amun-Ra Wrote:360 Elites do not have this problem...

Yeah they do http://www.youtube.com/results?search_qu...rch=Search
ComfortEagle Wrote:Almost everyone I've talked to that owns/has owned an XBOX has had this problem. I knew one guy that had to send his back 3 or 4 times.

Yeah same here I don't want something that's going to break on me constantly.

I've had my ps3 since 12-13-06 and it's still working like new.
Actaully here is a new video of an elite with the red rings of death posted just two days ago.
Well what do you know?
Thats why I have a PS3.
I'm actually on my 4th 360, and I only purchased my first Xbox about 14 months ago.
I've had mine since they came out and its never messed up once knock on wood
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.
crazytaxidriver Wrote:I've had mine since they came out and its never messed up once knock on wood

Same here, (knock on wood).
I bought one of the new ones over the summer with the new heat sink and different cooling fan in the back and it stays pretty cool and has never shown me any problems. I'm pretty sure that most with the new heat sink to prevent overheating do not have any problems.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]