Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's for dinner?
Okay... last year we did this and we had GREAT responses.... I am going to start it with my dinner "hopes" here for tonight!!

Homemade Chili with beans
Mexican Cornbread
Salad
Macaroni (for the youngin)

and MAYBE.... if I get time I am going to make some Red Velvet Balls

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]
Not even in the mood to cook tonight. Still have laundry to take care of. I have no idea what we will have for dinner.
If I decide to cook...
Lemon pepper chicken, backed potatoes, rolls and a peach cobbler with ice cream.
Or we may just go out and eat lol.
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Let's see. Tuesday night, ball game night...I'll have hot dogs( I'm currently approaching 57,000 career eaten) nachos, popcorn, and of course, diet coke
FOX SPORTS Wrote:Let's see. Tuesday night, ball game night...I'll have hot dogs( I'm currently approaching 57,000 career eaten) nachos, popcorn, and of course, diet coke

How close are you to making the hall of fame?Big Grin
Midee1 Wrote:How close are you to making the hall of fame?Big Grin
I'm 32 shy of 57K...I believe that will get me a vote or two.

I'm shooting for 75k before I retire.
Smile
phs1986 Wrote:Okay... last year we did this and we had GREAT responses.... I am going to start it with my dinner "hopes" here for tonight!!

Homemade Chili with beans
Mexican Cornbread
Salad
Macaroni (for the youngin)

and MAYBE.... if I get time I am going to make some Red Velvet Balls
That is one of my favorate all time meals^^^^
FOX SPORTS Wrote:I'm 32 shy of 57K...I believe that will get me a vote or two.

I'm shooting for 75k before I retire.
Smile

You have my support!
LOL imm home alone so ill probally go to the store and get a burger and sum fries.
FOX SPORTS Wrote:Let's see. Tuesday night, ball game night...I'll have hot dogs( I'm currently approaching 57,000 career eaten) nachos, popcorn, and of course, diet coke

You have my support as well.
I'll probably fix a salad and then some roast beef and mashed potatoes.
Roast Beef Specials and Cole Claw...MMMMM
Mom fixed chicken fajitas.
FOX SPORTS Wrote:That is one of my favorate all time meals^^^^

I'll have to find out where your at one of the nights during a game and bring ya some good ol' chili.... NO hotdogs for ya on that night!! LOLOL....

Redneck Wrote:Roast Beef Specials and Cole Claw...MMMMM

Dang thats my favorite meal. I'm having 3 hot ham and cheese sandwiches, hot fries, and a BigK root beer.
We ended up going to LongHorn... it was good Big Grin
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Okay... since I have to work tomorrow... YEAH!!! ..... I am going to post tomorrow nights dinner.....

IF we do have a ballgame we will be eating out once again...

If NOT....

(Beer- batter dipped fried) fresh shimp
Mac N Cheese (again for the youngin)
Garlic Bread
and Salad once again... (garden salad this time)

Had pizza rolls tonight, with a small can of "vyenies" with crackers and dessert was a fudge round!! Chased it with a cold coke!
.........Think I'll go have a zantac now!
Bean and Bacon soup. Now I am setting here in misery hoping the pain will go away long enough for me to get to sleep.Sad
Midee1 Wrote:Bean and Bacon soup. Now I am setting here in misery hoping the pain will go away long enough for me to get to sleep.Sad

Can you say....... Zantac???

LMAO!!!

Midee1 Wrote:Bean and Bacon soup. Now I am setting here in misery hoping the pain will go away long enough for me to get to sleep.Sad

Smile Man I hear ya.

Man, I do love the bean and bacon soup. I eat mine with crushed up saltine crackers in it.

As for the "pain" that you're having, maybe some Gas-X would do the trick! Smile
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I got home from work a little while ago, starving, and COLD, lol..so I fixed a 3 egg omelet, some corned beef hash, biscuits and gravy and some fried apples..and chased it down with two cokes..
TidesHoss32 Wrote:I got home from work a little while ago, starving, and COLD, lol..so I fixed a 3 egg omelet, some corned beef hash, biscuits and gravy and some fried apples..and chased it down with two cokes..

:eek:
Redneck Wrote::eek:
When your starved, you'll eat anything, lol..plus, its not too bad with some Heinz 57 on itBig Grin
i will be having cajun chicken breast (grilled) and taters with a cold beer tonight.
rallo316 Wrote:i will be having cajun chicken breast (grilled) and taters with a cold beer tonight.
I get off work at 11, Ill be right over, lol..
Ill be having some rotisserie chicken and a twice baked 'tater with bacon, cheddar, and sour cream. Compliments of Food City LOL!
TidesHoss32 Wrote:I got home from work a little while ago, starving, and COLD, lol..so I fixed a 3 egg omelet, some corned beef hash, biscuits and gravy and some fried apples..and chased it down with two cokes..

Dang that sounds good, only thing to make it better would be an ice cold cup of milk, lol.
As for me I'm here at Morehead so it's a sirloin bacon cheeseburger with fries and a graveyard to drink!