Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
14th Region KAPOS
yep and we got a video bid, and powell did awesome at state. we were so excited. At warm ups everything was dropping and we were so nervous. but when we got out on the floor we stuck everything, made faces and did great.
I am not even from your region...and I just think that anytime a WINNER is declared than the losing squad shouldn't be allowed to compete!! Although you may have performed better at the judges thought at Regionals...Estill was better!! Also...I heard from someone that Estill's cheer changed for State...and wasn't what they competed with at Regionals....and had they used the original cheer..things would have ended differently at State!!:thumpsup:
SecretAgent Wrote:I am not even from your region...and I just think that anytime a WINNER is declared than the losing squad shouldn't be allowed to compete!! Although you may have performed better at the judges thought at Regionals...Estill was better!! Also...I heard from someone that Estill's cheer changed for State...and wasn't what they competed with at Regionals....and had they used the original cheer..things would have ended differently at State!!:thumpsup:

Idoubt that seriously!!!! I wish people could just accept the fact that Powell beat Estill and go on to something else!!!!!!!!!!!! Powell deserved exactly what they got and more 'cause they had to change their cheer too. They only lost to Bryan Station by 9/10 of a point .:Cheerlead
Lord, its over.... talk about something else.... LOL

I love how, whenever a thread gets closed, someone goes back to one that hasn't seen much action to dredge up the same tired argument.... argue over football or basketball or something different for a while LOL
They are going to keep it up and get the entire cheerleading forum CLOSED!! It is time to grow up and stop the nonsense!!

This IS YOUR FINAL WARNING!!!

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]
PHS95 Wrote:Lord, its over.... talk about something else.... LOL

I love how, whenever a thread gets closed, someone goes back to one that hasn't seen much action to dredge up the same tired argument.... argue over football or basketball or something different for a while LOL

idk why they won't let it rest but as long as they want to dish it out .....i will too:howdy: :1:
i believe in our girls 100% and they shouldn't be talked about all of the time but when they drop it i will too......i have said time and time again i think estill has a very good squad and loaded with talent but do you think they can be civilized and say the same about us? no ! but congrats to estill for winning regions ......... see i said it once again but they never say anything positive to or about our girls
stride2 Wrote:idk why they won't let it rest but as long as they want to dish it out .....i will too:howdy: :1:

If you continue to "dish it out" and refuse to heed the warnings you will find yourself on the outside looking in.
That is a poor attitude and what gets most of these threads closed.... there are many times when I find myself responding to something only to walk away from the computer, think it over, and come up with a more adult solution to the problem.... I suggest that most of you do the same.... quit dishing it out, ignore the crap, and try to stay positive.

Bluegrassrivals gave this forum for people to be able to discuss cheer and dance. It is a priviledge, not a right and it can be removed at any time.... Please don't deprive others of a place to discuss these sports because of some juvenile feud!

Thanks!
Clean it up!!! Speak as an adult would with a revelant reply to a post and quit bashing each other. Give it up or it will be done for you with a suspension/ban. You have been asked over and over to discontinue the argument. Please take the above advice in the previous 2 posts as well as this one if you wish to continue with a cheerleading thread or forum.

Powell and Estill County are not the only the only cheerleaders in the state. Please respect this thread for the rest of of us!
Thank you Intsaller

Thank the three of you.... Hopefully it will sink in this time!
PHS95 Wrote:Thank the three of you.... Hopefully it will sink in this time!

hello! i want to let you all know that i am very sorry for the things that have been said on here under my name, but my little sis and her friends get on here and somehow figured out my password and they are the ones saying all of this stuff . I haven't even been on here for about a week and a half . i talked to my mom about this and she told me to apologize to everyone , especially Estill co. cheerleaders, so i really do appologize, i hope everyone can forgive me for the things my sis got on here and said. she is grounded for a month from the internet except for school work and she will be supervised. once again i am very sorry.
stride2 Wrote:hello! i want to let you all know that i am very sorry for the things that have been said on here under my name, but my little sis and her friends get on here and somehow figured out my password and they are the ones saying all of this stuff . I haven't even been on here for about a week and a half . i talked to my mom about this and she told me to apologize to everyone , especially Estill co. cheerleaders, so i really do appologize, i hope everyone can forgive me for the things my sis got on here and said. she is grounded for a month from the internet except for school work and she will be supervised. once again i am very sorry.

Once again... thank you very much!! We appreciate your honesty...

Powell cheerleading dances circles around the rest of the 14th
wow. i cant believe this is still going on...lol