Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top Sophmores in the 56th
what are your opinions
meghan mays from powell is pretty impressive
[SIZE=5]Mika Turner for Owsley. Not sure how the year will out for the Lady Owls, They don't have a coach right now and have not opened it up yet. They have a strong returning group of girls returning.[/SIZE]

Go Lady Owls!!!
EMily Walker From jenkins--short stop
also Hillary Brashear--catcher
bobcatfan22 Wrote:meghan mays from powell is pretty impressive

Sure is.
bobcatfan22 Wrote:meghan mays from powell is pretty impressive

I would have to agree 100%!!!
i would have to agree about mays from powell...i have to say i do not think that mika turner is as good as some think..she just doesnt seem to have much to offer..i mean she is good but has a very bad temper that seems to take over her talent sometimes....lee co. has many sophmores that should make a great team in their later years
i wouldn't under estimate mika turner. she has a great deal of talent and heart inside her. she has matured greatly which has helped with her temper. she is a good lil short-stop and has a great swing on her. i'd watch out for her this coming season, as well as the lady owls.
Mika Turner can hit and field the ball good. I give her credit for being one of the best sophomores in the 56th.
I deffenetly agree with both of you, Mika is deffenetly one of the most pationet, well-rounded player that I have seen come out of Owsley in a while. She is good at any position, and is a very good hitter. And, I have never seen her have anger problems on the feild. Besides, how can you really get that mad during a game of softball anyways. If she does get mad, its because she's not playing to her full potential, and she motivates from anger and strives to do better in the rest of the game....
Lyda Arvin from Estill is a quite impressive hitter.
This will be her 3rd year, so she definitely has more experience than most sophomores have.