•  Previous
  • 7(current)
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best middle school teams this year.
viking_fan7 Wrote:ok y dont u have millard in front of dorton and paintsville........they beats them both at there home court......

THEY ARE DECENT IF THEY DIDN'T HAVE SO MUCH CONTROVERSY
SMS is a good team with some really talented young men...They should make a run in the KBA state tournament...If they play to their potential they have a good shot at winning it all!!! We have some really good teams in the mountains!!!!! SMS to me is #1
1.Belfry
2.Johnson Central
3.Martin County
4.Hazard
5.Pikeville
Lawrence County's sixth grade team is definitely worked hard this year and have proved to be a contender.
Belfry has to be at the top now.
Pond creek nation Wrote:Belfry has to be at the top now.

Why's that?
Floyd And Pike Co. Champs Are Gonna Meet, Brought To You By 15th Region Roundup, Any Other County Champs Wanna Play In The Tournament. Let Me Know
I know that JCMS has the best team playing..They play as a team ...not a one man team either...They have worked hard to get where they are at so in the least they are the best ......:1:
MCPEEK FAN Wrote:I know that JCMS has the best team playing..They play as a team ...not a one man team either...They have worked hard to get where they are at so in the least they are the best ......:1:

Who is JCMS?:dangcompu
Johnson Central by a long shot!!
  •  Previous
  • 7(current)