Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
South Floyd VS Phelps Tonight
I think South Floyd will win 7-2
Someone said the Raiders were up 2-0 in the second but that is the last I heard from the game.
Any final scores?
Hahahaha..Yeah I have a final score for you....Phelps 12 South Floyd 2, and that's no joke....
He didn't ask for a joke, Just the score. Thanks for the info.
again alfus you let the true valley fans down by that comment. being a former player I am happy for both teams that you have kids know a days that are still willing to come out and play baseball. Good luck to both teams the rest of the season.
Alfus can you lose your valley avatar please!!
"William Bonney" Wrote:again alfus you let the true valley fans down by that comment. being a former player I am happy for both teams that you have kids know a days that are still willing to come out and play baseball. Good luck to both teams the rest of the season.

Im so sorry I let the entire community down with my comment..I didn't know it was that bad....Maybe if you knew that South Floyd had been on here claiming to be top 3 in the region, you'd know that it's pretty funny to be 10 run ruled by Phelps....It's not about the kids willing to come out and play with South Floyd because they claim to have one of the best teams this year....
Like most threads there are a few that state things about their team and are very biased. The entire school or community can't help what a few may say and in some instances we are talking about very young teenagers. South Floyd played their first game and were handed a big defeat. It is still early in the year and hopefully they can work on being a better team on the field and not talking on here with nothing to back it up. Good luck to the Raiders and good win to the Hornets.
Phelps had a great team last year but just got handed a RAW deal!!!!

Good luck to both South Floyd and Phelps this season.  I've heard that Phelps has a very good young pitcher on their squad.
[quote author=alfus21 link=topic=10207.msg47031#msg47031 date=1112718995]
"William Bonney" Wrote:again alfus you let the true valley fans down by that comment. being a former player I am happy for both teams that you have kids know a days that are still willing to come out and play baseball. Good luck to both teams the rest of the season.

Im so sorry I let the entire community down with my comment..I didn't know it was that bad....Maybe if you knew that South Floyd had been on here claiming to be top 3 in the region, you'd know that it's pretty funny to be 10 run ruled by Phelps....It's not about the kids willing to come out and play with South Floyd because they claim to have one of the best teams this year....
[/quote]Alfus is it just me or everytime something bad happens to any south floyd team you are the first to replay and make fun of every sf's team...i mean its alright to show your school's spirt but to make fun of the smae school over and over its just getting old....so just lay off making fun of sf....casue lets be honest shelby valley aint the new york yankees over there or the new england pats or the detriot petions...
[quote author=PHSFAN link=topic=10207.msg212185#msg212185 date=1142481158]

Good luck to both South Floyd and Phelps this season.  I've heard that Phelps has a very good young pitcher on their squad.
[/quote]

Entire team is full of GREAT kids... they do have a young pitcher and possibly 2 of them.. not for sure but I am expecting great things outta these boys.  I am keeping my fingers crossed anyway!!  Thanks for the comment.. I appreciate any that doesn't throw slurs or negative thoughts our way...  Big Grin