Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintball this past Saturday...
It was the Old Guys vs. the Young Guns and the Young Guns won 2 out of three. Wyatt Earp and Doc Holliday, of course are old, so they took a beating. Wyatt looked like Rambo diving around on the ground and crawling and stuff, but actually he just fell and broke his stock off his gun...lol
The day went really well except for the paintball that i took to the face. And yes it hurt. But we still won the day.
You consider yourself a part of the young group?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Beef Wrote:You consider yourself a part of the young group?
Yea i am only 26. The Old Guys are all like in the 40's and 50's.
I had to miss this past weekend, but I'll be back in the mix for this coming Saturday's shootout......see ya there you wretched slugs!!!!
Johnny Ringo Wrote:I had to miss this past weekend, but I'll be back in the mix for this coming Saturday's shootout......see ya there you wretched slugs!!!!
So we on for this weekend? What day? Where? And what flowers you want at your funeral?
I knew going in that it would be a tough draw. We came out in a blaze of glory but unfortunately it was not good enough. It is tough going and sometimes you have to take the old Hum Vee to ward off ambush style attacks. Doc has gone all out and stocked his arsenal so it could be a very interesting day that is approaching. We need the rest of our cowboys in order to keep it one sided. I heard thru one of the yellow low down little whining sack full of wind cowboy dodging crying for his fiance Packer loving sidewinders that he would not ever show his face around the campfires because of being fearful of a shot to the face. Come this saturday we will be there and hopefully the young gunnies will drag their self back. That big tall fella dressed in Chuck Norris fatigues has ddddouble trouble as we are calling him out. It's on. Johnny Ringo, you are on the other side of the law also. Bring your pistols.
Amun-Ra Wrote:So we on for this weekend? What day? Where? And what flowers you want at your funeral?

Funeral? Flowers? ...Well Wyatt, Doc, & Myself would like to know what you'd like to have engraved on your TOMBSTONE?
LOL that Packer lover is a vagina. But me and my boys are ready.
Amun-Ra Wrote:Yea i am only 26. The Old Guys are all like in the 40's and 50's.
ah....for some reason I had you a couple of years older. Guess I was way off...Smile
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Beef Wrote:ah....for some reason I had you a couple of years older. Guess I was way off...Smile
Thats alright...
I was thinking that Doc may need something like this. He might actually hit someone...
Amun-Ra Wrote:I was thinking that Doc may need something like this. He might actually hit someone...

Thats what he bought, only in a more modified form.
Wyatt Earp Wrote:Thats what he bought, only in a more modified form.
well that setup in that picture is over a thousand easy.
I think Doc is bringing the soundtrack from Tombstone with him. JS went out and bought the entire sniper outfit according to Judge Roy. That should be a sight.
Link to buy above rig...............
Quote:Wyatt Earp I think Doc is bringing the soundtrack from Tombstone with him. JS went out and bought the entire sniper outfit according to Judge Roy. That should be a sight

When we playing again? I got me a new helmet day before yesterday.

Quote:NEXT Link to buy above rig...............

I doubt you can that rig. Some guy on a paintball website i got to made it in his garage.
It had " goapeonline.com " on the gun. I would like to play saturday about 11 again. We will let you know. You are about a week late for the helmet Amun-Ra. I think the Judge was aiming for your nose so you came out lucky in that one.
Yea i noticed that after i posted that last message. I thought he made that but it might have been a different gun i was thinking about.
Sat @ 11 sounds good to me. Just let me know.
I found the link to that rig.
http://www.techeblog.com/index.php/tech-...ntball-gun
Talked with the gang today and we probably will end up going sunday. I think a few are wanting to go to the flea market in Dodge to find more ammo.
You ridin into town too Wyatt? Maybe you can find a new stock for your gun.
Sunday? I may be able to gather a few more to the massacre then. I will go Saturday and stock up and be ready Sunday to sling some paint.
Johnny Ringo Wrote:You ridin into town too Wyatt? Maybe you can find a new stock for your gun.
If I do Ringo you will the be the first to know. Bring more than your pistols if planning on doing real damage.
Amun-Ra Wrote:Sunday? I may be able to gather a few more to the massacre then. I will go Saturday and stock up and be ready Sunday to sling some paint.
Try not to eat the paint this weekend. Those things are not red hots.
I talked to Doc last night and i believe he is going to get a new gun. Did you all get any camo yet or are you goin to use ur wind breakers again...
Wyatt Earp Wrote:Try not to eat the paint this weekend. Those things are not red hots.
LOL i will try to not do that. Make sure you remember that Rambo is a movie not real life.