Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Super Mario Galaxy dethroning The Legend of Zelda:Ocarina of Time as top game ever?
What do you think?
Once the hype for the game wears off, Ocarina of Time will still be considered the greatest of all time.
Welcome to BlueGrassRivals

If you ever have any questions, problems, or comments, contact me at [email=tomcat6868@gmail.com]tomcat6868@gmail.com[/email] or via PM by clicking here [Image: http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/finalnewbanner3.png]
Super Mario Galaxy is pretty good. I've never played Zelda...never liked it after trying to play the first one.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ive never played Zelda either, but ive got Super Mario Galaxy and its probably one of the best games ive played.
Tomcat68 Wrote:Once the hype for the game wears off, Ocarina of Time will still be considered the greatest of all time.

I think I will have to agree here. Ocarina of time completely changed everything, it was zeldas first adventure in 3d and it didnt dissapoint.

I just completed Galaxy about 2 weeks ago and it is an amazing game, but I still think Ocarina is the best game ever.