Poll: The better game is....
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Halo 3
32.69%
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
67.31%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Halo 3 vs. Call of Duty 4
Halo 3 - Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

Both games of the Century IMO

But which is better?

My vote, Call of Duty 4 is so realistic and fun but too confusing for me. Although Halo requires alot of skill, it has mine.
Call of Duty 4 quite easily in my opinion. Not only are the graphics twice as good, but the online game play just flows so much more smoothly and realistically. Maybe I like it more because it has real weapons and all that, but I don't know. I just can't play Halo 3 anymore after playing COD4 so much.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Definently Call Of Duty 4.
Halo by far
I was all over halo 3 for a while, then I got good at COD, I've been told if you've went prestige over twice on COD there will be updates that reward you nicely in the future.
PC_You_Know Wrote:I was all over halo 3 for a while, then I got good at COD, I've been told if you've went prestige over twice on COD there will be updates that reward you nicely in the future.

I hope so. They need to reward people for getting to each prestige level. I mean we give up everything we've earned and get nothing but that little icon next to our name. Send me a friend request if you want to play sometime. TbW42.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Halo all the way baby!
COD 4..definitely.
ive not played COD 4, but id gurantee it has to be better then halo 3.
Call Of Duty 4!!!
Call of Duty 4 Definetly... I cant played Halo 3 anymore at all, it is just nowhere near as good as COD4 (especially online)
Cod4
Call of Duty 4, I love playing online even though im not that good.lol
Im going to say Halo 3. I own both games, and I have to say There 2 of the best games I've ever played. I guess I like Halo more, because all my friends play it, and its just something we've always played. But both are excellent games tho. I guess for most people, it depends on what ur lookin for.
COD 4 is the best game ever.
Most definitely Halo!!!! Its so fun!!!
COD4............its soo realistic and what i dont like about halo is is that you have to unload a full clip to kill somebody!
COD4 by far...
COD4 is way more realistic.

But Halo takes more skill. Theres no noob perks like Juggernaut and Stopping Power. It's just you, your BR, and your trigger finger. But to be good at Halo you MUST to be good with grenades to get their shields down, 1 shot kill
CoD4...
I like COD4 better for multi player. Halo 3 campaign is better and Halo 2 multi player is the best.

There are no rewards for prestiging.
PC_You_Know Wrote:I was all over halo 3 for a while, then I got good at COD, I've been told if you've went prestige over twice on COD there will be updates that reward you nicely in the future.

Sweet.

Do you know what they'd be?
Chase1 Wrote:COD4............its soo realistic and what i dont like about halo is is that you have to unload a full clip to kill somebody!

Actually 4 shots with a BR and they're dead, but for most people it's not that easy.
what's everyones rank?

i'm a 43 Colonel
Cod4
10 prestige 55.
are they coming out with another COD or Halo?
Chase1 Wrote:are they coming out with another COD or Halo?

Definately CoD5 but nobodys heard about Halo 4 yet. I can't wait for it. Could really care less about CoD5
PC_You_Know Wrote:10 prestige 55.

I meant in Halo. lol
IN this household... COD4 takes the prize... online everynight!!

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]