Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tiger Woods Wins His 4th Masters
Woods beat DiMarco when he forced a playoff and hit a 15 foot birdie to complete the comeback and win the green jacket. One of the best displays of golf Ive seen in awhile. This makes Woods 9 major two away from tying Jack Nicklaus.
it was a decent comeback from woods, dimarco really suprised me in the end when he kept on climbing back, woods still showed signs of vulnerability, but this proves to all the doubters that my asian friend is back!!!!
"VonWafer_FSU" Wrote:it was a decent comeback from woods, dimarco really suprised me in the end when he kept on climbing back, woods still showed signs of vulnerability, but this proves to all the doubters that my asian friend is back!!!!

He isnt asain he is Negroese...haha
And reclaimed the #1 position again.
Great to see Tiger win another major. I would like to see him take the Slam.
actually say something factual ykwibe....and yeh hes my asian brother
Congrats Tiger on the big win...the man is amazing!
really??? how did u come to this conclusion?? lol
haha just used this smart head of mine Big Grin
thats kewl!!
yea real kewl!
too bad this kid on pikeville baseball team named watson ritchie, is absolutely terrible...
"VonWafer_FSU" Wrote:actually say something factual ykwibe....and yeh hes my asian brother

Genius, he is half black half asain he is a mix. Thus negroese. Half Asian and half African American.
and ur def. a genius..no duh i know wut that means, but hes my asian brother
wow this topic died quick!
lol..someone needs to lock this puppy up
Who?
you got that right...its sooo boring talking about golf, especially when i dont knwo much about it!
well ur not a true sports fan till u know a lot about golf..lol
haha well i mean i like to consider myself a major sports fan but i am just not too much into golf, however, i do love playing it...
but i do know some about it
i just like to watch the major tournaments in golf..and to see tiger do well
yea pretty much same here...i dont muhc really care for any other golfers
golf is just way too long, and way too boring
"VonWafer_FSU" Wrote:too bad this kid on pikeville baseball team named watson ritchie, is absolutely terrible...

What's this have to do with this topic,....and if golf is boring why are you posting about it?