Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BGR MEETING AT HILLBILLY DAYS IN PIKEVILLE
If you're going to be in Pikeville on Saturday for Hillbilly Days then lets meet up.

If we can agree on a time and place let me know here.

Give me your suggestions.
Well someone PM me and I'll give y'all my info to contact me and find out if I'll be there incase I'm not near a computer.
I think the PCC parking lot would be a good place to meet, cause it's not crowded and there is nonthing there. cept a few cars and junk
Alright, PCC parking lot sounds good. But what time?
Sat at about 2 or 3.. is good for me.. i'll be out by then... earlier would be good i guess. but no earlier than 12.. cause i won't be out that early.
Alright then, PCC parking lot at 3 pm on Saturday, be there.
Sounds good lol
Is it VIP?
4leaf I have a feeling that we aren't invited. :x
PCC is the Pikeville Civic Center, Right?

if were meeting there, then how are we gonna know each other? nametags? i have no idea what anyone on here looks like except 3 people.

Cali, i wanna see you there.....
I have no idea what PCC means either swag. I hope someone lets me know. And I'll be there Saturday unless I have to work. Other than that I look forward to meeting you guys there.
It's Prestonsburg Community College, the Pikeville one. It has a different name now, but Im pretty sure that's what it is.
I cant be there, I have to work saturday, I ll be there friday though
Well I'm gonna try and come home Thursday and stay until sometime Saturday. Errr who knows what may come up though.
PCC is now called KCTCS. It's a big building right next to the Civic Center they are building. Everyone is invited. Someone should make a sign that says BGR, and everyone just meet there.
I don't even know where that's at. Ummm I'll just call someone and be like, "Where the hell are you guys". Big Grin
I'm going to try to get a shirt made with my username on the back. of course it will be a ERHS shirt.

Do you think QQ or BGG will be there>
The PCC building is the building right next to the pikeville park.. there will be all kinds of campers and junk parked there.. but the back or the side of the parking lot will be a good place to meet..

Cali.. you can call me lol. and i'll tell ya how to get there lol..
I won't be able to be there.....heading to Cincy Saturday at 3....
U suck beef lol
We dont know if we are or not. We probably wont know until Friday eve.
I should be there. Maybe.
I don't know if I will be able to make it or not. I would love to but I have some friends coming in from out of town so therefore I do not know if I should leave them to wonder around Pikeville without me.
Bring them with you
thetribe Wrote:I don't know if I will be able to make it or not. I would love to but I have some friends coming in from out of town so therefore I do not know if I should leave them to wonder around Pikeville without me.
Yeah....they might get lost in the big city....:lol:

and CTD....I'm headin to a Reds game Big Grin
Good deal then beef lol.. I guess that is excusable..
I cant be there, going to frankfort for a competition on saturday. Sry. Cry
Well if anyone is going to be there friday night and wants to meet basketballer let me know..I cant be there saturday
I will be there during the day on friday
I may meet ya bballer! I'm your favorite! Big Grin