Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Admit something you normally wouldnt :shock:
All these people have had sex with more than one girl at a time.. I feel so left out lol..
Sasquatch72 Wrote:its all good man, its not like we were on the same end

I see now squatch. The way you worded it originally made the concept seem a little different. As of your second discussion of the account, I've also done the same and now I'm not so worried about you. Sometimes a little more detail would help.
I could have CTD. One of my ex's told me she would do it for me if I would just get back together with her. Well I didn't want that so I didn't accept the offer, lol
Hmmm.. I can't say i would have turned down that offer bcf4l lol..
Well I didn't want to get back with the girl, so I denied the offer. lol
Oh....you couldn't go a day or 2 now BCF4L?
1. I procrastinate ALOT !!!!!

2. I snore

3. I DO NOT talk to anyone on the phone while in the bathroom.... :?

4. I tend to worry alot.

5. I have called into work sick so I could watch a UK game.

6. I often think to much.

7. I watch way too much tv

8. I sleep better after "personal activities". Big Grin
No not really Beef. This is a girl I pretty much despise. She was aggravating and clingy and it just wasn't worth it. lol
crazytaxidriver Wrote:Hmmm.. I can't say i would have turned down that offer bcf4l lol..

im gonna have to go with crazy there blackcat fan
Well she was crazy. You'd just have to know her to understand.
wow...this is a very interesting forum lol
I had sex while driving from Pikeville to Dorton on US 23....the tinted windows came in handy but it was hard to keep it between the lines.
PHSFAN Wrote:I had sex while driving from Pikeville to Dorton on US 23....the tinted windows came in handy but it was hard to keep it between the lines.
Smile :lol:
I've been on that road many times PHS, good thing that its not very curvy or complicated lol :lol: 8)
Did I put that on my list of things? I think I did. I agree it is VERY hard to keep it between the lines. Also hard to keep it between her legs. lol It's a tough and unique situation to be in.
I did that once driving on Johns Creek coming back from the BL. lol..
Wow, coming back from BL... if you were anything like me coming back from BL then that had to of been a task
agreed Squatch! Tongue Confusedhock:
LOL CTD. If you can do it on Johns Creek then you can do it anywhere. lol
haha i agree with blackcat on that one too. johns creek is a horrible road. i hate it and the curves and crap can make almost anyone carsick so CTD if you can do it on johns creek, you can do ANYTHING ANYWHERE! that is crazy. maybe blackcat is jealous of you for that reason too... lol :lol: Tongue
You caught me there Tribe. Arrow Smile
hahaha i know i know. we cant all be great and do it on some of these wild roads around here. i wouldnt dare attempt that driving around where i live. the roads are crazy and some of the drivers are awful. that is really something that i havent done yet but i do have my own car and stuff sooooo lol i dont know yet... lol Tongue
SWAG I think that everyone at East Ridge has stuck part of their lunch in their pockets. Mine is usually filled with ketchup so that Judy wont charge me extra.
lmao aint that the truth?!? its so damn stupid that they are charging 5 cents per pack of extra ketchup, retards! yea i need chicken sandwiches in my hoodie in the winter time lol
I bet I owe the lunchroom about 50 dollars
judy can kiss my ass, i hate that woman.

hey erfan, why dont YOU post something that u would normally want to admit to people, your secrets are safe here!
Ok, here goes:

* I hate using the bathroom at school.
* I have to pee all the time.
* Sometimes I watch Nickelodeon.
* I have magazines in he bathroom, and if I get bored I read em.
come on erfan, i KNOW you can do better than that. that stuff applies to like almost everyone, give us some dirt lmao! Sad
i dont know anything
think hard and get back to us! lmao 8)