Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitesburg
I just want to know what you all think about Whitesburg and how good you think they are?
They are a very talented team. They are one of the bigger and stronger teams I have seen this season. Do you know what their record is? How did their game come out yesterday with Pikeville?
[INDENT]
fields24 Wrote:I just want to know what you all think about Whitesburg and how good you think they are?

[/INDENT]
DortonWildcat5 Wrote:They are a very talented team. They are one of the bigger and stronger teams I have seen this season. Do you know what their record is? How did their game come out yesterday with Pikeville?
I believe Whitesburg won by like 35 points.
ya we won bye around 30-35 cant remember exact score we heldem to 2 points in the first quarter. and we also beat hazard yesterday which was a huge win.:Thumbs:
Why in the world has this Whitesburg team not been taken to Florence for the BCI Championship or to the KBA for the Middle School State Tournament (with over 50 teams)? That is a complete disservice to a very talented team. Hazard won the BCI and I'm sure they'll be one of the more talented teams at the KBA next weekend.

Can you tell me anything Playboy5?
Here is a link to the KBA Friday night matchups.

http://www.playkba.com/088thgradefriday.htm
dorton i'm not sure why were not going. But we may i herd the coaches talking about it a few times. If we go we have a very good chance at winning it. considering we have 3 people dunking it Smile