Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Obama/osama And The Crap Of Rhyme
I overheard two ladies talking a couple of days ago. Basically, if I could believe what my ears were hearing, they were saying that Osama bin Laden and Barack Obama had to be connected in some way... "Osama"... "Obama" Eh, huh, see it? Of course, by this reasoning, I figured out that this guy I know must love fine high tech sound systems: "Rose" "Bose" Eh, huh, see it?
Its called ignorance and it runs rampant around here.
I've heard the same thing and it is just pitiful. I've heard it used with his middle name of Hussein as well. At that time when they start comparing him to Saddam, I intervene and remind them that one of our biggest allies in the middle east is King Hussein of Jordan. I then further educate them by explaining that names such as Hussein and Mohammad are as common in the middle east as Johnny and Michael here.
Welcome to BlueGrassRivals

If you ever have any questions, problems, or comments, contact me at [email=tomcat6868@gmail.com]tomcat6868@gmail.com[/email] or via PM by clicking here [Image: http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/finalnewbanner3.png]
thecavemaster Wrote:I overheard two ladies talking a couple of days ago. Basically, if I could believe what my ears were hearing, they were saying that Osama bin Laden and Barack Obama had to be connected in some way... "Osama"... "Obama" Eh, huh, see it? Of course, by this reasoning, I figured out that this guy I know must love fine high tech sound systems: "Rose" "Bose" Eh, huh, see it?
I doubt if either of the ladies could tell you which one Obama or Osama are a US citizen.
Heh. That is wonderful. Just goes to show how many brilliant people live in this fine country.
Amun-Ra Wrote:Its called ignorance and it runs rampant around here.
Its not just around here. Ignorance is a national disease and is spreading daily LOL!