Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
County Tournament Postponed until Wednesday
This is due to the weather advisory. Games will be at the same time on Wed. Consolation and finals set for Thursday.
Mistake, if you ask me...the weather advisory has been cancelled and the forecast is now for rain.
I agree. Very disappointed also.
DortonWildcat5 Wrote:I agree. Very disappointed also.

As am I, the weather is fine...............
In my opinion apparently a team that had some influence in this decision had some kids sick.
There was absolutely no bad weather tonight and the winter weather advisory was called off around 1.
The Pink Lady Wrote:In my opinion apparently a team that had some influence in this decision had some kids sick.
There was absolutely no bad weather tonight and the winter weather advisory was called off around 1.

We have a winner.........................
NEXT Wrote:We have a winner.........................

LMAO!!!! Only you would come up with that one!!! Smile

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]
it maybe true
i know for a fact Coach Fields and the Mullins Tigers were ready to go tonight i could not believe it when he told me very dissapointing.
rallo316 Wrote:i know for a fact Coach Fields and the Mullins Tigers were ready to go tonight i could not believe it when he told me very dissapointing.

Weather advisory did not get cancelled until 2:22 pm. with sleet and freezing rain still being forecasted. Hindsight is always 20/20.

If you have any gripes call the four principals from each semi-final team and give those to them. All four were in agreement that student safety took precedent over two basketball games.
i am just saying it was more than weather and yes the kids saftey is #1 thing.
It was only due to the forecast everyone trust me I should know my father is helping put this thing on. The principals were in agreement and honestly do you think all four are going to agree on it knowing that one of the other teams players were sick. Ummm no lol
Without the "children" this tournament wouldn't be played... SO..... I agree....

Their safety comes first!!! I wouldn't want a group of kids on a bus with it sleeting or snowing out.

(Although.... I can't wait to get these games in!!... LOL)

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]
i think the games should be cancelled for tonight if it was to bad to play monday it sure is now.