Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vanderbilt 93 - Kentucky 52
Survivor Wrote:Yeah, and that same motivating Pitino lost to Kansas by about 70 his first year.
Good Point HM
Like I have said before, Gillispie is, was and never will be the right man for this job. He has no idea what he is doing here. Like someone said earlier, he rarely calls timeouts when they get down and he doesnt use alot of players that could maybe provide a little spark off the bench. I know we have been hankered by injury but my god, Meeks could have been put in the game sooner. He also needs to realize what one of the commentators said during the game, not everything can be put on Pattersons shoulders. There are other players that can contribute and should. Patterson shouldnt have to touch the ball on every frickin possession. Its killing the team. Every SEC team knows who the ball is going to and they are doubling and tripling him every time he touches it and he cant handle it. I hope they dont win a game the rest of the season, that way maybe true fans and alumni can have coach g removed liek they did Tubby, only this time it would be the right thing to do.
WOW!
i quit watching the first half...and i was throwing up then
absolutely pathetic
Braves_Fan_26 Wrote:Like I have said before, Gillispie is, was and never will be the right man for this job. He has no idea what he is doing here. Like someone said earlier, he rarely calls timeouts when they get down and he doesnt use alot of players that could maybe provide a little spark off the bench. I know we have been hankered by injury but my god, Meeks could have been put in the game sooner. He also needs to realize what one of the commentators said during the game, not everything can be put on Pattersons shoulders. There are other players that can contribute and should. Patterson shouldnt have to touch the ball on every frickin possession. Its killing the team. Every SEC team knows who the ball is going to and they are doubling and tripling him every time he touches it and he cant handle it. I hope they dont win a game the rest of the season, that way maybe true fans and alumni can have coach g removed liek they did Tubby, only this time it would be the right thing to do.

Pitino lost to Kansas at Kansas with a team he inherited by a gazillion. When Billy Clyde has a full boat of talent, he will win at UK in a big way. Bradley has scored twenty plus most every game in the SEC. Crawford is scoring well. Patterson needs the ball to score or fan out. After that, with Meeks hurt, who we got that can score the ball consistently?
I think UK is gonna be fine next year and keep getting better as the recruits keep rolling in. Don't be hitting the panic button; the ship that is the UK program ain't sinking.