Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Longest Game
What is the longest game you have ever played?
Mario 64....I still haven't gotten all of those stars yet Sad
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Final Fantasy 8... Don't play those games anymore though.
ComfortEagle Wrote:Mario 64....I still haven't gotten all of those stars yet Sad

I never could manage to find all the stars either
ComfortEagle Wrote:Mario 64....I still haven't gotten all of those stars yet Sad

When was the last time you played CE? I popped it in about 5-6 months ago and were able to find them all.

The longest time I've ever seen anyone play a single console game other than a sports game is Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion.

The game I've put the most time into ever is Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction on the PC.
Welcome to BlueGrassRivals

If you ever have any questions, problems, or comments, contact me at [email=tomcat6868@gmail.com]tomcat6868@gmail.com[/email] or via PM by clicking here [Image: http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/finalnewbanner3.png]
I never played, but I remember seeing one of the Final Fantasy games that had like 5 disc.
Tomcat68 Wrote:When was the last time you played CE? I popped it in about 5-6 months ago and were able to find them all.

The longest time I've ever seen anyone play a single console game other than a sports game is Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion.

The game I've put the most time into ever is Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction on the PC.

I don't know. I haven't played it for years.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I sure wish COD4 was longer.