Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NCAA Baseball 08
Does anyone know when this game comes out??
EA only had a 2 year license with NCAA and are not gonna be releasing a college baseball game this year. Supposedly taking a year off to "evaluate" and see if the market is there for it next year. They are supposedly in the works of making a sort of "Legends" game, with old school players instead, this year. This was all info I gathered from EAsports forums. This was without a doubt my favorite game on any platform. If ya remember, it was released in january/very early february the first 2 years, so I kinda believe this is to be true. Sucks.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I know there hasnt been a pro baseball game worth a **** since EA lost the rights to the MLB games. The MVP2005 game was the best baseball game Ive ever played. The 2K series makes a decent basketball game, but the baseball just isnt there..
Right about that, Hoss. Not sure of the year, pretty close to 05 tho, but the one with Manny on the cover is prob the game I have played more than any other game ever. From having control of the minor league teams, to setting the price on hot dogs, it was awesome. Its prob in my top 5 of favs all time.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
thats the one Ringem..its my alltime favorite baseball game, without question. And yeah, probably one of the most addictive games Ive ever played. **** I still play it on the x-box (which is the only reason I still have an original x-box, lol)
I like the Ea Football games the most but Baseball comes 2nd on my list with EA. I hated playing it in real life but playing the game is fun.
The College Baseball game from EA is probably one of the best games I've ever played.
I always loved playing NCAA college baseball. I thought it was fun. Can't believe that they aren't gonna make one this year!! Just, devastating. I hope they make one for next year.
I loved playing them College Baseball games, Hopefully next year they will make one