Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NBA First Round Upset Picks
This year there has been alot of parody in the NBA which is rare and the chances of an upset happening are higher than ever. One I think will happen is the Pacers over the Celtics. Pacers won the season series 2-1 and they have battled back from all their problems this season. And finished the season with a win and are looking good. Pacers in 6.
the only upset i see happening is either the pacers beating the celtics or the kings beating the sonics
Im now doubting the Pacers after that horrible performance in Game 1.
im not too sure there are going to be real big upsets...the only possible upset i could even think of would be the grizzly over the suns and thats only because the grizz are the only team to hold the suns under 100 points this season every time they played and win the season series with them, not to mention they held amare under 20 ppg when they played
but that still isnt enough to convince me that they will beat the suns
i hope the nuggets can knock of the spurs
so much for my possible upset of the grizz over the suns...i didnt thnk it would happen but just judging from how the season series went that was the only possible upset i could think of...
i still like the nuggets over the spurs
Well.. I sure hope Indiania doesnt upset Detroit. Detroit down 2-1 now thanks to the Reggie Miller pushoff! :x :? :evil: