Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tattoos and Piercings
Does anyone have any tattoos or any piercings? Let's talk about them both here.

I have 3 piercings and 1 tattoo. I have my ears pierced in the normal places and they are stretched to 6 gauges and I have my cartlige pierced at the top of my left ear and right now it is at a 16 gauge.

My tattoo is a tribal sun and it is on the back of my right shoulder.
My friend Austin has his ears up to 2's. he's working on 0's, but aint gonna do it for a while. Joe Barrowman has 12 gauge shotgun shells through his ears. he ut an old shell in half and uses those plastic rings as plugs.
No, I don't have any of either. Not really my style. Maybe a tattoo in the future, but none in my immediate future.
None here either....Nothing wrong with them I dont think, and I will get a tattoo in the near future tho, but no piercings for me not my cup of tea 8)
No piercings or tattoos. Thinking about a tongue piercing possibly and I definitely want a tattoo, like a celtic cross, but I can't find the exact design I want just yet.
That's cool. My ears being stretched isnt like a big deal to me and piercings doesnt bother me, I just dont want any right now. I sell body jewelry so I am around pierced people all day. My tattoo isnt very big or anything though so I think that its cute.
No tattoos, but I am looking for a tribal design from shoulder blade to shoulder blade. Also had both ears pierced, but took one out so I only have one done now. Other than that I'm clean lol
i have a tat on my left shoulder.

GF i too have been lookin to get something like that.
This is my next one
that looks really cool, what location on your body are you getting it and what studio are you going to go to?

godfather or really anyone else who wants some tattoo ideas, try going to http://www.bmezine.com and finding the category which the design you want falls into. they have millions of pictures and you could take someone's tattoo and modify it to your liking. it may not help but it was an idea that i had that i figured that i would share with you.
It's goin to be a half sleeve.. Either tattoo charleys is goin to do it or someone who i know won't screw it up.. I'm currently doing research to find someone who will be able to do all that color..
tattoo charleys, is that in lexington?
Yeah.. it's probably the best place in ky to get one...
my friend lives in lexington and she is wanting to go there to tattoo charleys and have her hibicus flower redone. i am going to go to skin addictions and just get the black redone on my sun because i have had it for a few years now and black fades pretty easily. i have heard though that tattoo charleys is a really awesome place to get it done. it would look realllllly sweet though if you got that done and they did a great job on the coloring. it would probably be the best tattoo that i have ever seen on one of my friends, to be honest with you.
I'm def. goin to get it done.. I just got to find somewhere that they can do it.. and as soon as i find the place its as good as done. no matter what the price... I already have a nautical star, and a tribal band going around it.. but tats are addictive lol.
yes they are. i realllllly want a nautical star but i havent picked out which color i want to go with the black or where to put it at on my body. any suggestions and please tell me about yours.
Mine is on the back of my arm.. it's about 4 inches from top to bottom, and its blue and red.. the tribal is a mixture of blues and purples going around my arm and around the star..
that's cool. i want a small one around like 2 inches somewhere. i cant decide if i want black and hot pink, black and like neon baby blue, or a purplish color and black and i really dont know where i want it at. promise me that when u get ur new tattoo done, that you will send me a picture or at least post on in a forum....
I definately will. I'll be showing it off to everyone lol.
alright. thats cool. i look forward to seeing it. like i said it would probably rank as the best tattoo that someone i know has.
I have one tat, and its on the my top left shoulder blade. I have my tounge pierced.
I used to have 4 piercings.. Labret, lip, and tongue.. I know that's three, but use your imagination..
CTD, Your a perv...lol

(just playing)
It wasn't perverted lol.. but it was a good convo starter lol..
A good convo starter? lol...
lol I know some people that have some good conversation starter piercings lol It doesn't bother me. Like I said, I sell body jewelry, I know alot of people with alot of piercings lol 8)
where do you work at??
I run my own business.
Who do you steal from lol.. j/k lol. So do you go buy the jewelry and sell it at school??
basically, at school, to friends i know from other places, etc.

i have a wholesaler account with some companies so i just retail their products,

i love it.

do you know anyone who needs some body jewelry?? i have a HUGE sale going on right now