Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Immigration debate - WOW
This is a must see video on immigrations, yes ts long but it will make you open your eyes for the election.

Wow
I'm only halfway through but I'm scared already and hoping Congress fixes immigration.
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
BFritz Wrote:I'm only halfway through but I'm scared already and hoping Congress fixes immigration.
People wonder why this country is falling apart.
I hope congress stops immigration. It would be the best thing for America.
bluegrassballa Wrote:I hope congress stops immigration. It would be the best thing for America.
Very True, also stop buying stuff from China would help out alot.
Beck = Lou Dobbs = Minuteman Project

While calling them "racists" is a bit much, calling them "objective observers" is also a stretch. I've seen gumballs used to construct
a scale model of a skyscraper. So what?
thecavemaster Wrote:Beck = Lou Dobbs = Minuteman Project

While calling them "racists" is a bit much, calling them "objective observers" is also a stretch. I've seen gumballs used to construct
a scale model of a skyscraper. So what?
Its funny how anything whites are involved in is concidered racists.
People come here to live a better life, what idiots.... I mean, I am glad we didn't come to America to relieve religious oppression and fight a war to keep it that way.

But most redneck savages are right.. It is a lot different for a white man to crush an Indian for land than someone coming here to live.
JBIRD Wrote:People come here to live a better life, what idiots.... I mean, I am glad we didn't come to America to relieve religious oppression and fight a war to keep it that way.

But most redneck savages are right.. It is a lot different for a white man to crush an Indian for land than someone coming here to live.

If they come here with papers and its legit, OK. If they swimming threw the river or in a van then its wrong.