Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why Abortion Is Wrong!
ComfortEagle Wrote:How about we try to stop it before it happens? And with that I mean better sex ed., counseling, and making contraceptives available at schools. I don't know about you guys but our sex ed. in school consisted of a 30 year old video and an outdated book with cartoon photographs.

If we educate kids enough and then give the ones who are going to have sex anyways the means to actually have safe sex then it would hopefully put a dent in this problem.

I agree. These people are afraid of being too graphic or their afraid the parents don't want their kids to see this stuff. The students need to be exposed to this stuff! I do think protection should be given out at schools.
BFritz Wrote:I believe that abortion is wrong, but here's a question to think about:

How would abotion be legal, but yet if someone kills a pregnant woman it's considered double homicide?
I have given that question to every person that discusses this subject.
IMO abortion is wrong when your an adult. Because if your grown up and living the normal life and just dont want to take care of a new born baby. Thats wrong. But a kid in Middle school or high school has other things to worry about. Like school, job, education, sports, and preparing for what their going to do with their life.
Panther Thunder Wrote:I have given that question to every person that discusses this subject.

Why? Because legislatures are inconsistent, as is the whim and caprice of the public they serve. A person who kills a pregnant woman has no real intent as to the fetus; however, the law (written by legislators) conveys the status of person upon the fetus and levels a double homicide charge. Again, more foolishness that solves nothing and masquerades as profundity.
I believe the person should be charged for double homicide. But stay on topic! This was about how abortion is wrong.
Aborting is not wrong if its used in certain events IMO. To my dad, that is a preacher it is 100% wrong.
IMO abortion is wrong ONLY when people use it as a form of birth controll... if a woman is raped then i fill it is ok.... if a woman is going to die because she cannot carry the baby properly then i see it as okay... good point about "thou shall not kill" what aboutthe war in IRAQ? same thing killing is killing... sin is sin... i would also like to ask everyone this... If the government can ban a medicall procedure such as abortion are they going to controll what we do to our body's? such as u can't smoke it is unhealthy or u can't get breast implants they could hurt you.... where does it end?

the stem cells can also be used to help people who are ill...

The only time i see it as wrong as when the woman is passed her 1st trimester after that i think it is to late.
PHS#1 Wrote:[SIZE=3] such as u can't smoke it is unhealthy

They're already doing this. Most places I know of now have banned public smoking in various levels.

It either has to be a specified smoking area, or at least 25 feet from an entrance, or on your own property.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
enesis 9:6 - Whoever sheds man’s blood, by man his blood shall be shed, for in the image of God He made man.

Exodus 20:13 - You shall not murder.

Deuteronomy 27:25a - Cursed is he who accepts a bribe to strike down an innocent person.

Proverbs 6:16-19 - There are six things which the LORD hates, yes, seven which are an abomination to Him: haughty eyes, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood.
Abortion is wrong.
sherman14 Wrote:enesis 9:6 - Whoever sheds man’s blood, by man his blood shall be shed, for in the image of God He made man.

Exodus 20:13 - You shall not murder.

Deuteronomy 27:25a - Cursed is he who accepts a bribe to strike down an innocent person.

Proverbs 6:16-19 - There are six things which the LORD hates, yes, seven which are an abomination to Him: haughty eyes, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood.
Abortion is wrong.

Okay....

1 Samuel 15:3

Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy everything that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.' "
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
sherman14 Wrote:I dont care if it's a constitutional right. You are taking away the right of the unborn child. What if that child could've found the cure to cancer. Well never know becuase that child was killed for no reason.

Then move to Saudi Arabi and tell them about what you think and see what happens. You will be drug out in the street and killed as an example. The constitution is the backbone of America's way of life and a **** of a lot of great people have died to make sure it remains that way. Abortion is wrong as a form of birth control. If it is the intrest of rape or to save the mothers life then it should be a personal choice not to be judged by outsiders.
Super-Card Wrote:Then move to Saudi Arabi and tell them about what you think and see what happens. You will be drug out in the street and killed as an example. The constitution is the backbone of America's way of life and a **** of a lot of great people have died to make sure it remains that way. Abortion is wrong as a form of birth control. If it is the intrest of rape or to save the mothers life then it should be a personal choice not to be judged by outsiders.
Thank YouCool
Super-Card Wrote:Then move to Saudi Arabi and tell them about what you think and see what happens. You will be drug out in the street and killed as an example. The constitution is the backbone of America's way of life and a **** of a lot of great people have died to make sure it remains that way. Abortion is wrong as a form of birth control. If it is the intrest of rape or to save the mothers life then it should be a personal choice not to be judged by outsiders.

agreed 100 %
abortion is great
blackcat_mvp6 Wrote:abortion is great

Care to give us your reasoning behind this comment or is it a weak attempt at trying to stir something up?

Wow.

That comment doesn't even deserve a reply. In fact I have become less intelligent by both reading and replying to it.
I guess Rolleyes
The Bible is political, people voted on what would be in the bible amongst the philosophers. In one of those books, Jesus kills another boy due to jealousy and Marry makes him bringing the boy back to life... Nope didn't make it in...

Abortion is a choice, and I believe a woman shall save herself over the child, abort within the 1st trimester, and in cases of incest and rape.

Keep thy nose out of another persons business.
JBIRD Wrote:The Bible is political, people voted on what would be in the bible amongst the philosophers. In one of those books, Jesus kills another boy due to jealousy and Marry makes him bringing the boy back to life... Nope didn't make it in...
Take some more of those Religious classes. Dont let 1 person tell you everything, read the bible yourself.
RavenBoy Wrote:Take some more of those Religious classes. Dont let 1 person tell you everything, read the bible yourself.

This doesn't even make sense. :confused:

What JBIRD said was correct. There were several books that were "accepted" or "rejected" based on their importance, whether they fit, or certain things they taught. Also, some were kept in or left out for political reasons.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Yall gettin off subject.
Yea I know, I try to keep things going but some people Smile
This one has run it's course.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]