Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which Lake Would You Rather Have The BGR Cookout At?
Dewey or Paintsville....other?
where is dewey lake?
Close to Prestonsburg, I think part of it is in Jenny Wiley too.
Is cave run an option...lol...

It doesnt matter to us but we are only available 2 weekends out of each month....
I would think that Prestonsburg would be closer for most people...
Yeah, Dewey is a good choice. there is a good spot at the Spillway at Jenny Wiley State Park. they have fishing there, shelters, grills, and all kind of stuff there. i personally prefer Dewey Lake.
I prefer Dewey. LOL I could consider Cave Run BGG. :!:
I prefer Dewey also
I also prefer Dewey so when we are done, I can get my boat out and fish. lol
Yea Dewey sounds good to me...But NOW all of us have to decide what to bring like pop, water, chips, cookies, hamburgers/hotdogs.....and some other stuff....I think everyone shoudl bring a covered dish......So we will have enough food no matter what..... 8)
Dewey isn't at the spillway is it??
blackcat, you wouldn't happen to be offering boat rides to your friends that day would ya? lol Smile
We could all rent a pontoon and take it out
how much would it cost?
hahah.. i don't know if you guys would want me on a pontoon specially if i'm goin to drink a little.. lol.
We actually may be close to that lake soon...if we decide to move...so thats fine. As far as food, most people dont like to eat homemade food from people they dont know so I'm not sure about the covered dish thing.. Or maybe it's just me..lol...
thetribe Wrote:how much would it cost?

I'm not sure ..but I think around $90 for the day
15thRegionCrazy, do you remember when we rented one last year?
Yea.. and it quit the first time we stopped lol.. it ended up being fun though Tongue
we need to take out the boat and go innertubing :o
yea i know..lol.. last time i tried it at your house, cats fan moved and it hit me...lol...It prolly works better on water..lmao
hahaha... yea at least you would fall in water and not on the porch lmao Smile Smile
But then Cats fan would have to come rescue me just like he did in the ocean..lmfao....Now I see why you take me everywhere you go, who would you have to laugh at?
BallaBaby can't go to Dewey!! She may end up falling and taking the bait down with her...hehehe if only I had that pic of you and the flopping fish lmao. Smile Cry
LOL.. nobody.. unless I take "little heather" lol.. you would have to be rescued if we went innertubing in a puddle of water...lmao.. jk Smile Big Grin
LMAO..."Little Heather" aka Razzle acts just like me, thats why she likes me soo much...lol Big Grin Smile :lol:
If we go can i bring a wave runner??
If I can drive it! :!:
You can ride me around the lake.
Cali Wrote:I can drive it! :!:

I'm sure you can..lol
Cali Wrote:BallaBaby can't go to Dewey!! She may end up falling and taking the bait down with her...hehehe if only I had that pic of you and the flopping fish lmao. Smile Cry

Wait til we go fishing again, you'll do something and then I can make fun of you. I thought you saved it on your phone?