Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wyatt Earp Blown Up Today
Wyatt & his little sidekick mini-me got taken out of today's paintball war by compliments of a paintball grenade from yours truly. It was the highlight of the day for the young guns as our team lost the war to the old timers for their first & probably only victory. You old guys better brag while you can, this accomplishment will be short lived for sure. We'll be back next week to put you back in your place. The bomb was pretty funny though you have to admit, you guys didn't know what hit you.Smile
The bomb has changed the game forever. And yes we lost for the first time. It was traumatic for me. The old Guys outnumbered us and had superior technology but that will not always be the case.
You old fellers get way to into paintball. Anyways I can beat you both haha.
warriorpride Wrote:You old fellers get way to into paintball. Anyways I can beat you both haha.

Sounds like a challenge, the more the merrier come on over & let's see how good you are.
A Dastardly deed indeed by a dastardly outfit. Mini-me was more than upset as it ended his most perfect day of his life. Checking the wanted posters for more guns around and I think they will show up especially if we get snow.
Wyatt Earp Wrote:A Dastardly deed indeed by a dastardly outfit. Mini-me was more than upset as it ended his most perfect day of his life. Checking the wanted posters for more guns around and I think they will show up especially if we get snow.
Speaking of that, I talked to a guy from Floyd County on a paintball forum and said he plays at Banner with some guys from Pikville. I am goin to see if he wants to play with us this Sunday.
You better go out and recruit, last time it was kinda lopsided. Cool
Wyatt Earp Wrote:You better go out and recruit, last time it was kinda lopsided. Cool

A couple of malfunctioning guns played a big part in our demise, hopefully that won't happen this week.
Check your pm Amun-ra.
Wyatt you talking trash is like the Miami Dolphins talking trash after they got their one win....lol
We are hoping the snow stays on Boot Hill till sunday. I look for Judge Roy to have a snow outfit like in the movie "Ice Station Zebra". The big tall fella that wasn't there last week of course will be playing Rock Hudson's part.
I just hope that the temp doesnt fall into the 30's.. Some guns may not work properly at that temp.
Amun-Ra Wrote:I just hope that the temp doesnt fall into the 30's.. Some guns may not work properly at that temp.

It should be in the 50's if the forecast is right...I still need to figure out what's making my gun chop the balls...I thought I had it fixed but it started doing it again after about 50-75 shots.
The young guns general will be back this weekend, so your victory will be short lived. After we light you up this weekend in the name of good sportsmanship I will by you old folks a round, so what flavor of ensure do you like?
Where do you guys play at??
We play at a place called Jacks Creek about three to four miles from South Floyd High. The Judge owns several hundred acres that is perfect for us with plenty of ambush places.
CORDELL WALKER Wrote:The young guns general will be back this weekend, so your victory will be short lived. After we light you up this weekend in the name of good sportsmanship I will by you old folks a round, so what flavor of ensure do you like?
All brag but little fact big man. You had best be getting ready to go into your Walker Texas Ranger day dreams. Johnny Ringo your gun will probably shoot more consistently now that you covered up the gold covering. We called the environmentalist and they said definitely no paintball grenades are to be used near the little branch coming up the little forest area. Let's have a little respect for the government agents.
Wyatt Earp Wrote:We called the environmentalist and they said definitely no paintball grenades are to be used near the little branch coming up the little forest area. Let's have a little respect for the government agents.

Our guys don't follow rules very well & we have no respect for the law. Law just don't go around here lawdog.
Wyatt Earp Wrote:We play at a place called Jacks Creek about three to four miles from South Floyd High. The Judge owns several hundred acres that is perfect for us with plenty of ambush places.

nice you all need to come over this way and play some time we have a pretty good spot...Normally we have around 12 that play here...
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:nice you all need to come over this way and play some time we have a pretty good spot...Normally we have around 12 that play here...
That would be good. I would like for us all to have a big event. One that could draw in people from all over. I read about events like that all the time. We would just need a good location and maybe someone to sponser it. Ah never happen though.
Johnny Ringo Wrote:Our guys don't follow rules very well & we have no respect for the law. Law just don't go around here lawdog.

I'm your Huckleberry. What ever do you mean Ike.
Amun-Ra Wrote:That would be good. I would like for us all to have a big event. One that could draw in people from all over. I read about events like that all the time. We would just need a good location and maybe someone to sponser it. Ah never happen though.
Once again with the little faith. I will check the rules on all of this.
Johnny Ringo Wrote:Our guys don't follow rules very well & we have no respect for the law. Law just don't go around here lawdog.
Yea I heard ya the first time.
I have something in store for you old guys this weekend.
Amun-Ra Wrote:I have something in store for you old guys this weekend.

Of course you know whatever we do Wyatt will say, "I think we need to make a rule yada yada yada".......Rolleyes I think Wyatt & his little buddy are out looking for grenades today.:redboxer:
Something did turn up and by coincidence it will be used sunday. The Little guy is ready to go with no holdbacks. Made an acquaintance today that has an artillery of things for( and just by chance it goes to us ) playing next week. Cool Dastardly deeds can be handed out in doses.