Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top Outfielders In 14th
Im ready for baseball so here somthing to get us talking about it.

What is everyones opinion on the best outfielders in the 14th.
Powell - Kinser and Ryan
Estill - Freeman & Boian
Lee - Drake (When he's not Pitching)
Hazard - Bart (Sorry, forgot the last name)

Just a few. Help me out.
amburgey from jbs has a good arm and good speed if worked with correctly could be a top player in the region
Godspeed Wrote:Powell - Kinser and Ryan
Estill - Freeman & Boian

Just a few. Help me out.

Campbell covers a lot of ground in center for Lee.
Teague-Hazard.
Estill - Freeman & Boian

Just a few. Help me out.

Good list..........would have to add Adams from LCC he started as a freshman last year. Super fast, great fielder, and base runner, But not much of a stick.
Estill - Freeman & Boian

Just a few. Help me out.

Sounds good to me.
wildcatman Wrote:amburgey from jbs has a good arm and good speed if worked with correctly could be a top player in the region

LOL
TakeItToTheHouse/The2nd Wrote:LOL

what is funny Amburgey had 2 errors in the outfield last year
Ryan Allen from Breathitt has speed and a great arm. Lots of upside.
Sean Ryan from Powell will be one of the best.....extremely underrated player
RollEm97 Wrote:Sean Ryan from Powell will be one of the best.....extremely underrated player

That he is. Good speed, nice arm, and accurate.
Sean Ryan very underated player with a batting avg. of 330 last year as a first year player. He also threw 84 mph at a UK camp from Centerfield. I think he has one of the best arms in the region.
Kyboy13 Wrote:Good list..........would have to add Adams from LCC he started as a freshman last year. Super fast, great fielder, and base runner, But not much of a stick.

Adams graduated from LCC last year
I know Estill has Boian, Isaacs, Freeman, Fagan, and possibly a couple of younger guys to help em out this year in the outfield.
14th Champ Wrote:Sean Ryan very underated player with a batting avg. of 330 last year as a first year player. He also threw 84 mph at a UK camp from Centerfield. I think he has one of the best arms in the region.

Is that an accurate speed or exaggerated? I mean I was just wondering. If it is, that's really good then he should definetly been in the top outfielders.
OMG Wrote:Is that an accurate speed or exaggerated? I mean I was just wondering. If it is, that's really good then he should definetly been in the top outfielders.

That is accurate by UK's gun because I was there and he was the third highest out of the outfielders. They threw him a pop up and he got a crowe hop and threw it to third...of course that was his best speed. But I thought it was worth putting on here.
14th Champ Wrote:That is accurate by UK's gun because I was there and he was the third highest out of the outfielders. They threw him a pop up and he got a crowe hop and threw it to third...of course that was his best speed. But I thought it was worth putting on here.

Yea Yea definetly worth putting on here. Thats a really good speed and he should be proud of that. If he hits good this year he should defiently get some looks from colleges this year.
OMG Wrote:Yea Yea definetly worth putting on here. Thats a really good speed and he should be proud of that. If he hits good this year he should defiently get some looks from colleges this year.
Yeah I would agree
Are any colleges looking at these players?
justin hunsucker from jenkins