Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UK and UofL Football
Ive been listening to it on ESPN Radio, that UK and UofL tried to schedule the game for Monday that is labor day I believe. It would be the only Football game on for that Monday. ESPN ask both schools if they would want to push it up from Saturday to Monday. This would be major exposure for both schools but from what EPSN says is that Mitch Barnhart turned it down by saying UK needs time to get ready for NORFOLK STATE.
Well what's next? Having the game in July? How about pushing it to mid-June? There certainly wouldn't be any football games then either.

I see both sides of this issue, but don't really care when they have the game. We all saw how much a little preparation helped UK last year.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
You should hear all these Loserville Fans up here calling in and talking crap about UK. My favorite one was when a guy called in and said this is why everyone hates UK, If UK dont get there way they all cry about it. Then went on to say that the reason Barnhart is doing this is he has always been scared of Loserville since they beat us all the time.
AND your point is .
ballcrazy Wrote:AND your point is .
ohh my bad didnt mean to leave out my point. my point was that loserville fans are a joke and shouldnt cry so much. Everytime you all dont get your way, you have to start crying about it. Im sure your still crying over losing your safety that robbed a 711. Thats a winner for ya.