Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jenkins 52 Letcher 50
Final....great game
Congrats Girls!
Wow, didnt see this one coming. Congrats Jenkins!!!
OMG..I cannot believe this!
I didn't see this one comin.
was it a last second shot or anything?

Congrats Jenkins tho
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:OMG..I cannot believe this!

What kind of negative comments did you have in the Cordia KCC thread?
Once again LCC has went down again this year! I love it! Great win Jenkins! I've heard this before.
#15 Wrote:I didn't see this one comin.
was it a last second shot or anything?

Congrats Jenkins tho

No Jenkins led all the game....hit some bif free throws down the stretch...Brittany Sexton had the chance to win/tie it....had the shot fallen with a couple of ticks left. The Sexton girl (I think that is her name from Jenkins) was on fire tonight....had 29 or 30 points.

Oh I am sorry,...they got beat on the court..my bad!
I've heard this before.
GREAT job LADY CAVS .
A big congrats to Jenkins.
Freshman Katelyn Sexton led the Lady Cavaliers with 30 points and 8th grader Kayla Stambaugh did an excellent job stopping Brittney Sexton for LCC. Jenkins played a box and chase on her and it worked to perfection. Sexton finished with 4 points.
Benchwarmer Wrote:What kind of negative comments did you have in the Cordia KCC thread?
Once again LCC has went down again this year! I love it! Great win Jenkins! I've heard this before.
I have no clue what point you are trying to make..."OMG, I can't believe this is not a negative comment shmo! Congrats Cavs...And why are you bringing what I said up in another thread which wasn't really negative either because I WAS STATING A FACT! I see, you are a fan of mine and apparently see when I post and where I post...Get a Life. This thread IS ABOUT JENKINS/LCC so leave it that way!
The last two game scores:

LCC 60 Jenkins 27

LCC 58 Jenkins 21

OMG! Is my reaction as well.

Coach Bentley and his girls had a great game plan. But who would have thought of this outcome. Momentum was on their side. Sexton was hot from the 3 line.
Wow..nice job jenkins!
i really thought that dicky could coach lcc to a win with out his girls really playing good win i heard this last night i was dumbfounded but things like this happen during tourny time. Congrats to jenkins and there players on making it to the championship and the region.
Nice win for Jenkins!! Congrats!!!!!!!!
UKisN1 Wrote:The last two game scores:

LCC 60 Jenkins 27

LCC 58 Jenkins 21

OMG! Is my reaction as well.

Coach Bentley and his girls had a great game plan. But who would have thought of this outcome. Momentum was on their side. Sexton was hot from the 3 line.
Thank You!
WOW!!! Congrats Jenkins
Wow!........O well LCC is super young should be a good experience for em'..............i think they only start one Jr. and no seniors in about 2 yrs will see the dominance of Dickie Adams again lol..........Congrats J-town
Kyboy13 Wrote:Wow!........O well LCC is super young should be a good experience for em'..............i think they only start one Jr. and no seniors in about 2 yrs will see the dominance of Dickie Adams again lol..........Congrats J-town

Jenkins is young as well, they start 2 Jrs, 1 soph, 1 frsh, and 1 8th grader. 6th and 7th people off the bench are a fresh and a soph.
Woooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Congrats Jenkins!
To me, this was the biggest upset, boys or girls, of any district tournament Ive heard about..congrats to the Lady Cavs!! So many times, teams are intimidated by the name on the front of the jersey. Not on this night.
wow this was a huge win for jenkins this has to be one of the biggest upsets to happen so far in the 14th congrats lady cavs!
TidesHoss32 Wrote:To me, this was the biggest upset, boys or girls, of any district tournament Ive heard about..congrats to the Lady Cavs!! So many times, teams are intimidated by the name on the front of the jersey. Not on this night.

McCreary Central boys with a record of like 22-4 getting beat by a team that was like 4-21 was pretty big as well.
Kyboy13 Wrote:Wow!........O well LCC is super young should be a good experience for em'..............i think they only start one Jr. and no seniors in about 2 yrs will see the dominance of Dickie Adams again lol..........Congrats J-town

Jenkins is super young too, starting 2 Jr, 1 soph, 1 freshman, and 1 8th grader. One of the juniors doesn't play as much as another freshman that replaces her.
whoa. blind-sided by this one. congrats jenkins!
I really think jenkins has a chance against kcc. They are riding high after the win against lcc and i would say that kcc is def. overlooking jenkins.
sacbunt Wrote:I really think jenkins has a chance against kcc. They are riding high after the win against lcc and i would say that kcc is def. overlooking jenkins.

By no means are the over looking Jenkins, not after Monday night's showing against JBS. They know that they can be beat therefore KCC knows they have to show up and play or else.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:To me, this was the biggest upset, boys or girls, of any district tournament Ive heard about..congrats to the Lady Cavs!! So many times, teams are intimidated by the name on the front of the jersey. Not on this night.

Thanks TideHoss32, that means a lot coming from you. ("Im sure they'll muster out 8 or 9 wins, while getting beat by 70 to LCC again and forever".) Good motivation for the Lady Cavs. Wink