Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to spot a rich man......
LMAO Big Grin
hahah.. i see that everywhere i go lol.. and it makes me sick lol
hahahaha :lol: :lol: that was a good one. i do agree, you know that the guy has to have some money or he's got SOMETHING going for him. i saw a pretty old man and a young girl in richmond and i was like yea, golddigger, waiting for him to die, you dont love him. personally, i think that its pretty sick, and seeing these women with fat guys too, not the prettiest thing in the world.. whatever floats their fruit loops i do suppose.
Thats hilarious! Cry :!: :lol:
Hey now...maybe they just really love him....I know that I wouldn't want a girl with me for any other reason..... :?
Beef Wrote:Hey now...maybe they just really love him....I know that I wouldn't want a girl with me for any other reason..... :?

:roll:
:lol: :lol:
crazytaxidriver Wrote:
Beef Wrote:Hey now...maybe they just really love him....I know that I wouldn't want a girl with me for any other reason..... :?

:roll:
Ok....if she looks like that.... 8)
hope some super hot girl loves my personality
He's sexy. Kinda my type too. Smile
she dont have no ass.
My thoughts exactly.
if you really sit here and think about it, maybe there is a reason why they arent showing that girls face. she is probably really ugly and maybe skanky too so therefore it wouldnt be too bad of a match even if she was with the fat guy.

like QQ said, she has no ass and she doesnt look like she would actually be as pretty as what you would think if she really turned around.

i dont know, just my opinion.
Is it just me or does her ass look as pale as a ghost? If she's gonna wear that type of swimming attire, then at least make sure you're dark enough to wear it.
her ass and her legs are both pretty pale, i think that it looks gross.
I bet he's never on top though ll
thats a nice visual to think about. thanks CTD lol

as gross as it is to think about, i agree lmao :lol: :lol:
I think he has been cuz he's mashed her ass flat. lol
:lol: Cry nice one blackcat
:lol: yea definetly a good one blackcat! :lol:
LOL!!! That one was great BCF4L :?: