Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Woman blows marriage on national TV!
www.zimbio.com/LAUREN+CLEARY
This was painful to watch. All I gotta say is if I was this chicks husband Id be in jail for murder right now. LOL!
i know...i can't believe that
Yea I watched this show, it was crazy but I think it was all made up for ratings.
I heard they actually let the contestants read the questions before answering them on the show. If so, you'd think she wouldn't have gone through with it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Her husband actually hugged her at the end...lol...What a WIMP!
Wow, I would so have dropped her right on that show if it was me!!
Yet another reason why NOT to get married..
:Thumbs: If that guy didnt file for divorce as soon as they walked out of that place, he deserves all the **** he'll ever get from that chick..
OffTheHook Wrote:Her husband actually hugged her at the end...lol...What a WIMP!
LMAO.... To think she was truthful on all those other questions and a false on the one lost it all for her AND him.... LOL..... There isn't enough money for me to go on a show like that..... hard to tell what they would dig up... teehee.....

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]
it could be possible he already knew she cheated
Many times the truth hurts...She(and He) knew what they were getting into by agreeing to do the show.

What did they think would be ask??? "Did you have lunch today???"
My Psych 312 (adult development) class watched it the other day because we have been talking about divorce and cheating. I was so excited when the professor brought it in because I missed watching it. My whole class could not believe it! A guy in class said that he watched a special that Fox news did on it, and they said that the woman and her husband knew before the show that they would ask questions like that and they said no matter what happened to their marriage, they would split the money. I think the way she lost is HILARIOUS :lmao:
I feel sorry for that guy. I'd leave her *** in a heartbeat.
I hope to GOD Im wrong but this show will only end when someone dies because of it.
How could he go up and hug her at the end. He needs to check his manhood again, because apparently he doesn't have it! And how can she answer "I think I am a good person and not think that the lie detector will not pick up on a woman cheating on her husband and embezzling money, LOL! I would have left her on that answer alone even if the questions didn't come up about the affairs. AND IT WAS FOR $200,000 dollars and she answered, "Yes I think I am a good person, lol"!!! IDIOT!
at the end he was whispering "go ahead and get ya **** packed"
Noone in their right mind would do that. Gotta be fake.
RavenBoy Wrote:Noone in their right mind would do that. Gotta be fake.

I remember thinking, "This has got to be staged". Kinda reminded me of a Jerry Springer episode.
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I would have walked out of that place right when I heard she thought her ex should be her husband. That is just so freaking wrong.
OUCH!!! but then again.... :thatsfunn :thatsfunn
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:www.zimbio.com/LAUREN+CLEARY
This was painful to watch. All I gotta say is if I was this chicks husband Id be in jail for murder right now. LOL!

Amen brother...
The thing about this is she knew what the questions were before they started....she sould have realized that she wasn't a very good person.

I get a kick of watching this show. If these people are stupid enough to go on the show then they kind of deserve what they get.

There are innocent bystanders that get hurt, but that is showbiz!!!