Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Young Guns Back On Top
Amun-Ra Wrote:Lol i aint sick... Now anyways. I was in Richmond this past weekend. A duel at 30 feet? I am in. But can he take the heat?

We know he can't take the heat when he hides in a culvert......he starts screaming "I'm out...I'm out...I'm out" like a little girl.Smile
Johnny Ringo Wrote:We know he can't take the heat when he hides in a culvert......he starts screaming "I'm out...I'm out...I'm out" like a little girl.Smile
You cowboys think we are gonna take this and not put up a battle. If Doc is still snakebit and can't go I am gonna get his gun and let the The Judge take on Cordell. I would gladly get involved in the duel if I was feelng betterCool
Wyatt Earp Wrote:You cowboys think we are gonna take this and not put up a battle. If Doc is still snakebit and can't go I am gonna get his gun and let the The Judge take on Cordell. I would gladly get involved in the duel if I was feelng betterCool

You guys will take it & like it....you can't put up much of a battle though. The young guns rule them there hills.

:kneel:
Bold talk Ringo when you got the other cowboys behind you. I think The Judge may hold out on the snake kit for you boys.
Johnny Ringo Wrote:We know he can't take the heat when he hides in a culvert......he starts screaming "I'm out...I'm out...I'm out" like a little girl.Smile

I've heard you scream them there words yourself a time or two, or three, or four ...... Johnny Ringo! You've fell victum of a sniper attack before, and you will again, soon!
Know this young fellas "The Sniper is up for any duel ---- any time!!!" 10, 20, or 30 paces, turn and fire one shot would be my suggestion, but open up for ideas. Whatever they are I promise the sniper is in! TongueirateSho
The Sniper Wrote:Know this young fellas "The Sniper is up for any duel ---- any time!!!" 10, 20, or 30 paces, turn and fire one shot would be my suggestion, but open up for ideas. Whatever they are I promise the sniper is in! TongueirateSho
Careful there Sniper, You know what a temper CW has. He won't let that go by without a fight. If I was feelin better I would of course be in on it.Cool
The Sniper Wrote:Know this young fellas "The Sniper is up for any duel ---- any time!!!" 10, 20, or 30 paces, turn and fire one shot would be my suggestion, but open up for ideas. Whatever they are I promise the sniper is in! TongueirateSho

Well Sniper I'm glad some of you guys got a little fight left in you. Wyatt & Doc sure haven't been much help for you guys lately. Although they do talk a good battle..I'll give'em that much.
We on for this weekend?
Amun-Ra Wrote:We on for this weekend?

You know it bud.
Ok. i need to go to Doc's and pick up my stuff.
Amun-ra, check your PM.

If your lookin for a fight im your huckleberry, just remember i take no prisoners.:flame: :igiveup:
I don't think Sniper is gonna like that talk CW. He has in mind that no helmets be worn in the duel. I would be all out for it if of course I was feelin better.Cool
Wyatt Earp Wrote:I don't think Sniper is gonna like that talk CW. He has in mind that no helmets be worn in the duel. I would be all out for it if of course I was feelin better.Cool
No masks = no show for me...

I know how it feels to take one ot the face.
Amun-Ra Wrote:No masks = no show for me...

I know how it feels to take one ot the face.

Yeah, I know how it feels too....NOT TOO GOOD!
CORDELL WALKER Wrote:If your lookin for a fight im your huckleberry, just remember i take no prisoners.:flame: :igiveup:

We've tangled before Walker, and the Sniper has carved more than one notch in his gun over your scalp!
another easy victory for the young guns. I made a mistake in the second game showing mercy to the judge and wyatt, thinking of their old brittle bones at point blank range, but trust me that mistake will not be repeated.
i noticed after all the talk of a duel the sniper was a no show. cant say that i blame him. if i had to duel me, i probably wouldnt show up either.
Well I said you put the fear in the sniper....a NO SHOW CSF!!!
You were just slow on the draw Cordell. What about getting taken down in the first shootout right between the eyes from far away. I hope the Sniper is feelin better after tanglin with that wildcat, I think he would have been there if not for that.Cool
Car trouble!
Car trouble? Well that could happen to anybody...

And Wyatt, I wouldnt be talking about that first game. I do believe you got hit a few times trying to make a run for it.
Amun-Ra Wrote:Car trouble? Well that could happen to anybody...

And Wyatt, I wouldnt be talking about that first game. I do believe you got hit a few times trying to make a run for it.
I was watching for snakes while making the mad dash and it slowed me down.Cool
Trust me Wyatt fears no man, but snakes, well, now thats a different story!
Has anyone talked to the Judge? I know he was negotiating for some barriers.
Amun-Ra Wrote:Has anyone talked to the Judge? I know he was negotiating for some barriers.

I talked to him yesterday, he didn't mention anything. I think I like it better in the hills, I'm not too sure about playing in the field with barriers...don't seem like it would be much fun but what do I know?
still waiting on another offer for the barriers.
Why not stand out in the bottom and be a barrier for our team Cordell. i think you would get as many shots off that way.Cool
Johnny Ringo Wrote:I talked to him yesterday, he didn't mention anything. I think I like it better in the hills, I'm not too sure about playing in the field with barriers...don't seem like it would be much fun but what do I know?
Oh it would still be a lot of fun Ringo. You would still get to shoot Wyatt.