Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clinton is the projected winner of Ohio and Texas
thecavemaster Wrote:
If intelligence and eloquence be vices, you might be right.

Intelligence and eloquence mean nothing, if the political views they hold are wrong.
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
More Cowbell Wrote:All Hillary has shown she do in her speeches is attack Obama, which is the indelible mark of a desperate campaign. She is in trouble and she knows it.

And Hillary has proved she can take care of this country? How? She would be about as honest a president as her husband, which says all you need to know right there.

Tell me what man is honest, atleast he could run this country. What has Obama proved except that he has hopped on the skirts of a black woman to try to get to the White House. I sure thought when a black man got there, and I have no objection to that, I didn't think a black woman would have tuck him under her skirts. Oprah has said on her show herself she hasn't voted in 20 yrs. It basically has took Oprah to lead him to the heights his campaign has got to. If someone would have told you when the war started that in 2008 the US may elect a Black man with a white american mother and a black father with muslim ties and his name was Barack Hussein Obama, you probably would have told them not in a million years. I still don't see it happening and I don't believe he is ready to lead this country. Another thing, as bad of shape as this country is, I'd rather he didn't need to be raising 2 daughters in the middle of being president.
More Cowbell Wrote:Intelligence and eloquence mean nothing, if the political views they hold are wrong.

If you disagree with political views, that's one thing. However, to spout words like "nightmare" simply because one party or the other gains the White House is hyperbolic rhetoric. And, based on the last eight years, I would have to give your words some thought: "Intelligence and eloquence mean nothing...."
fairplayer Wrote:Tell me what man is honest, atleast he could run this country. What has Obama proved except that he has hopped on the skirts of a black woman to try to get to the White House. I sure thought when a black man got there, and I have no objection to that, I didn't think a black woman would have tuck him under her skirts. Oprah has said on her show herself she hasn't voted in 20 yrs. It basically has took Oprah to lead him to the heights his campaign has got to. If someone would have told you when the war started that in 2008 the US may elect a Black man with a white american mother and a black father with muslim ties and his name was Barack Hussein Obama, you probably would have told them not in a million years. I still don't see it happening and I don't believe he is ready to lead this country. Another thing, as bad of shape as this country is, I'd rather he didn't need to be raising 2 daughters in the middle of being president.

So, Obama is a skirt hopping, Moslem-connected, needin' to be raisin' two daughters kind of candidate? Wow... Meet the Press needs you on so that the whole country can finally see the light.