Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rainbow Six: Vegas 2
March 11, 2008 (Release Date)

i loved R6V1 and i have 2 reserved.

my clan has 2/4 members so if anyone would like to give it a shot PM me or hit me up on Xbox LIVE. my gamertag is: LiveMAROON
I think I'll get this game over Frontlines, I still need to get the first one and try it but I can't find it anywhere, is it kinda like CoD?
Wuzza Bear Wrote:I think I'll get this game over Frontlines, I still need to get the first one and try it but I can't find it anywhere, is it kinda like CoD?

you can get the 1st games demo. which ive beat 6 times.

yeah it is. but its sorta like secret agents instead of soldiers. and it las vegas
Its supposed to be a more slower paced and tactical game instead of run and gun, so that should be cool.
yeah

btw correction, March 11 was not the release date. I went to game stop and asked for it but they told me it was to be released next week sometime. Delay? Xbox.com lie?
If...Then Wrote:yeah

btw correction, March 11 was not the release date. I went to game stop and asked for it but they told me it was to be released next week sometime. Delay? Xbox.com lie?

No, March 18th has been the release date for quite some time now.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
alfus21 Wrote:No, March 18th has been the release date for quite some time now.

As of Sunday it was the 11th. i was 101% sure. I even made a note
If...Then Wrote:As of Sunday it was the 11th. i was 101% sure. I even made a note

You must have saw it on an old website or something, because it's been the 18th for at least a month, and 20th in Europe.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
alfus21 Wrote:You must have saw it on an old website or something, because it's been the 18th for at least a month, and 20th in Europe.

it was on xbox.com
If...Then Wrote:it was on xbox.com

Smile Alright dude, don't worry about it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
alfus21 Wrote:Smile Alright dude, don't worry about it.

lol, does anyone here have it? I do and it's unreal. Message me if you want to play sometime.

my Gamertag is: LiveMAROON
I rented Rb6v2 the other day and went to wal-mart and got it the next day, this game is so sick. In my book its better than cod4 anyday.
Been thinkig about getting this game. Prolly pick it up.
Well I got it and I must say, it is freaking awesome.