Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will 15th region girls play today?
whos your momma Wrote:I don't think any team from the 5th would drive over 4 hours to watch this game. At least not bring the entire team. The 5th still has 4 teams alive at least at this time they do. They are playing their semi's right now. It may have been one of the several college teams that are in town for their tourney. I just can't see an entire team coming, maybe some coaches scouting for a just in case but not the team. E-town is not maroon, they are blue and white I thought (not for sure on that).

Yeah, blue/white/gold - but def. not maroon. And really, any coach who would have gotten his team out yesterday for a 5 hour trip just to scout - come on that's way too unrealistic. PC nor JC are worth that - and I'm not being negative. It was just crazy for someone to actually believe that.
Thank God he is gone..
and btw your dad is not a coach.

yay!
It was probably a college team then. I completely forgot about college teams. It was a full team in maroon warm-ups and they came in a white van. I was just trying to figure out the name cause they looked familiar (the warm-ups). Thanks though, a college team hadn't even crossed my mind
*Central_Cheer_Chick Wrote:It was probably a college team then. I completely forgot about college teams. It was a full team in maroon warm-ups and they came in a white van. I was just trying to figure out the name cause they looked familiar (the warm-ups). Thanks though, a college team hadn't even crossed my mind

Was more than likely Cumberland they are wanting Kayla Lowe pretty bad. However, she will not even give them a visit, plus Haley plays there so was more than likely them.

And #15 that was a real cheap shot...