Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintball this past Sunday
Once again the Young Guns dominated the field over the Crippled Cowboys, they just can't compete with the overpowering gang. Undermanned & overwhelmed even with 2 pony-tailed players on our side they still couldn't get the job done. We hope you guys enjoyed your 1 short lived victory just like we said, law just don't go around here lawdog, got it!Big Grin
Very disturbing!!!! The Little one will be back next go around which means a different outcome. Cool
I am just glad i got two weeks to work on my piece. Something still wasnt right with it Sunday.
We may have to go on Saturday the next time, two weeks will be Easter Sunday. Maybe Wyatt will have time to round up a posse by then.
That sounds good.
Saturday or Sunday it makes no difference its gonna be another big win for the young guns.
CORDELL WALKER Wrote:Saturday or Sunday it makes no difference its gonna be another big win for the young guns.

And that's a fact! Belly up to the bar ol' timers a round of Ensure for everyone!!!
Bold talk for a bunch just waiting to get rung out to dry. Judge Roy gets back and Doc furthers the knowledge of marksmanship with his new repeater and things will really get going. The little one was out practicing tonight and unfortunately found out that paintballs will break windows.
Well i found out what was wrong the other day with my gun. It was those new paintballs i tried. Their s***** must be too soft or something.
I would still like to play one day if the weather is ok. The Judge is going to Fla. tomorrow but the others that can't shoot very well are staying.
Hey, the Sniper is always ready to pick off a few of the young ones! Just let me know