Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anybody know the year Wal-Mart in Prestonsburg opened up? My wife and I
are in a heated discussion. She is trying to tell me that there wasn't a Wal-Mart in P-burg when I was 7. I was 7 in 1984. I told her I remember buying Atari games there. Somebody help me out, I want to win this argument and I can't find anything on google about it. Sad
Buahha...I didnt think they opend the one in Pburg until like 96.
I just asked my mother and she said that it opened in the early 80's. I also remember going to Wal-Mart before my grandmother passed away, and she passed away in '93. So it didn't open in '96.
torQQue Wrote:are in a heated discussion. She is trying to tell me that there wasn't a Wal-Mart in P-burg when I was 7. I was 7 in 1984. I told her I remember buying Atari games there. Somebody help me out, I want to win this argument and I can't find anything on google about it. Sad

Maybe you were 8 Smile
Redneck Wrote:Maybe you were 8 Smile

HaHa! Thanks guys! That right I was eight.
blackcat_student Wrote:I just asked my mother and she said that it opened in the early 80's. I also remember going to Wal-Mart before my grandmother passed away, and she passed away in '93. So it didn't open in '96.

Yea, it was definitely opened well before 96, my parents had said the early 80's and their was originally a Ben Franklin store there.
I know it was there in 1989.