Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Do I Get Rid Of Annoying Skateboarders?
Okay, for some reason this past week, there have been 3 or 4 skateboarders that have felt the need to come skateboard at my apartment complex after school.

Usually I am at work, but on the days off, they show up between 3:30 PM and 4:00 PM (after school).

Parking is very limited and finding a good spot is hard on any day. So after getting my oil changed I come home and park in the best spot in relation to my apartment. This is when I noticed the skateboarders. When I got out of my car they were complaining that I had parked in the way of their skateboarding.

Now, these kids were being complete idiots, trying to jump across the driveway over to a small bridge. This is idiotic because 1) they sucked and never landed a jump 2) they could have been hit by a car leaving the complex at any time and 3) there flying skateboards could have caused damage to any of the parked cars there.

So I went to the complex office to inform them of the skateboarders skating on the property...it wasn't just the sidewalks either, they were skating up and down the breezeways and trying to jump stairs.

No one was at the office, so I went back to my car and told the kids if they hit my car I was going to kick someone's ***, because I don't pay my rent every month to have a bunch of skateboarders ram dents into my car.

They left for a few minutes, but after I went back inside they resumed their moronic jumps. At one point I saw one of the kids fall and his skateboard went flying into another persons car.

Now, I'm stuck in a situation where I don't know what to do. Do I inform the management at the apartments about the skateboarders and see what they do (which is likely nothing), or do I call the cops the next time I see the skateboarders on the property? BTW, this is private property and if one of these kids is injured there may be a liability issue.

I didn't call the cops the other day because I didn't want to come out one morning and find my tires slashed.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
If they are of age and you can take em, beat some ***. If not, call the cops.
I know a few people who were having the same type of problems in downtown Prestonsburg. All they did was call the cops, the cops would show up and ask them to leave the premises. Later on skateboarding was banned in the city limits of Prestonsburg, and the city put up a small skate park at Archer Park in Prestonsburg.

If I were you I'd tell the boys to goto a skate park, because thats what they are there for, to skate. Or if they continue to refuse to leave and the apartment management doesn't do anything about it I'd just call the cops.
I would just call the cops.
Just smack em! If they are underage at least you would get to find out where they live, who they are and who their parents are.
Redneck Wrote:If they are of age and you can take em, beat some ***. If not, call the cops.
Took the words right out of my mouth!!
Well placed dog turds should do it....they hate trying to get dog doo off their wheels.
FOX SPORTS Wrote:Well placed dog turds should do it....they hate trying to get dog doo off their wheels.

Smile :Clap: I like it!
FOX SPORTS Wrote:Well placed dog turds should do it....they hate trying to get dog doo off their wheels.
Wouldnt a well placed dog be better? I bet they would hate trying to get dog teeth out of their legs even more. I did scare the crap out of a couple skate boarders once by blowing a train horn at them from behind. It was to funny!!

*side note* doggie for rent Smile
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.
Try to scare them by threatening them...if that doesn't work then break their skateboards. If that also doesn't work then see if they're 18+ and **** them up, if you get beat down or if it still doesn't work then call the fuzz.
Also go and find a bear trap and hide it in a place wear they land or jump from...hide it so they can't see it. A good ole' broken ankle will keep them from coming back.
Vundy is crazier then hell, lol, a bear trap man, lol, hilarious.
I'd just break out the water hose.
sprinkler system would work to just point at the sidewalk.
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
**** just throw pea gravel everywhere and watch them face plant the sidewalk.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Haha, you old fellers and your situations to everything...well IMO i would think the kids would be underage because if they were an adult then they would more than likley have something better to do...so throwin down with them might not be such a good idea for a couple of reasons. Just make fun of them CE it should work tell them that noone loves them and that they are adopted. Thats something I would do. If that dont work then just throw things at them like walnuts, or something real small that can pack a punch...maybe an orange...an orange to the head might cause some brain damage though. If that dont work try takeing their boards and setting them ablaze. if that fells then just calls the cops...If they dont do nething well you might start think about moveing.
Smile Smile Great stuff Vundy...Im sure all of the stuff you mentioned would work though..Big Grin Although if it was me, and I had skateboarders around my place, I'd take a ball bat and give em two options..leave or be thrashed.
The bear trap idea sounds like a winner to me.
I'd shoot fire crackers at them from up stairs in the complex haha
Redneck Wrote:If they are of age and you can take em, beat some ***. If not, call the cops.

Smile Smile Best answer yet.
Do some exercises outside in some short shorts.. Lol I wouldn't go anywhere with that going on.
I would just ignore the whole situation.... until they mess up something that I own.... I have the same problem with kids sledding down my hill when it snows.... husband had to get out the BB gun LOL
What happened to the good old days (like in the wild west) when you could just shoot people and it would be over.

High school football players always enjoy kicking some skate rat ass, why not ask a couple to come over and whoop someones ass. You could fix them steaks or something like that for a reward.
How about a bunjee pit like the Viet Cong used?
I hope most of you have good attorneys.
Wink

check that one out the cop is WAY WAY WAY out on line IMO.
The one crossbones put on here was messed up i mean the kid should have listened and he should have showed more respect but there was no reason to throw the kid to the ground.

Dude gets the **** cowboyed out of him.
Go to Walmart buy a paintball gun and paintballs, and then ... well you know what to do from there! Works everytime!
Just Get A Hand Gun And Shoot In The Air A Few Times.... Would Scare The S*** Outta Me.....Smile