Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UK vs Alabama (Baseball)
SEC opener for the Cats. They're trailing 3-2 in the bottom of the fourth but have the bases loaded with no outs.
Tie game after a sacrifice fly by Chris Wade.
Ryan Wilkes scores on a wild pitch, 4-3 Kentucky leads.:Clap:
Another wild pitch, Tyler Howe scores and it's 5-3 Kentucky.
Collin Cowgill doubles and knocks in Keenan Wiley, 6-3 Cats. Alabama finally makes a pitching change.
**** Yea! Go Cats! I'm sorry I doubted you. This is exactly what Kentucky needs, a great baseball team. I would love for UK to turn into a baseball school as well as a basketball school, and i guess in a way somewhat a football school. We live in a great state.
Collin Cowgill caught stealing third and the inning is over. After four, Kentucky leads 6-3.
Congrats UK.
Bama gets one in the top of the fifth, but UK still leads 6-4.
Still 6-4 going into the sixth inning.
Rutledge singles in a run for Bama in the top of the sixth. UK leads 6-5
Cowgill doubles and advances to third on the throw, Keenan Wiley scores and it's 7-5 Kentucky.
Still 7-5, top of the seventh, Alabama has a runner on first with one out. Pitcher Brock Baber is replaced by James Paxton.
Come on Cats
Seventh inning stretch, Kentucky leads 7-5.
I left pretty early. The game was scheduled for 4 and I went over there, and it was delayed. UK was playing pretty bad all things considered.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Final, UK wins 7-5.
Congrats BatCats!
Brooks4Prez Wrote:Final, UK wins 7-5.

Bama was the Cats first true test in my opinion. Purdue had some good arms, but couldn't hit very well. Game 2 of the series is tomorrow at 2. Should be a great one.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I wouldn't jump to any conclusions yet. The SEC is a long trip. Let's see how they are about Mid-April.
Congrats BatCats!....Tell us how they did today!
Congrats Cats