Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rude Squads
bluegrassballa Wrote:Does this really matter? I mean, it is talking about rude squads. Not where people are from.

right on balla!!!!!!!!!!
Region12cheer Wrote:I think it is rude for other cheerleaders to dance to the opposeing teams band just because to me its bad sportmanship...also squads are always so nice until they know they are competeing against you in the same divison in at Kapos, then they seem to not even look you in the eye unless they are watching to see what skill you have then if its good you see a few eyes roll..haha I find that hillarious.

honestly .....all of the cheerleaders that i have ever watched do that and i think they just do that to show their spirit

Okay yes this is a powell cheerleader talking. and i am not on here to be rude, but i know powell county has not been rude at all this year. Yes the team did do the train wreck thing last year, but that was last year, this is a whole new year. I mean c'mon, the past is the past. Powell has had a new season. and i know for a fact we were nice to all the aquads. even though we knew some didnt like us very well. I did hear everyone yelling pu whats tht smell, and i thought tht was rude, and throwing crabs was Very rude. how much lower can you get. We are here to cheer, not fight with other squads such as estill county. I know every thing i read in any conversation, i always see the words powell and estill. and i dont understand. why cant we just drop it
:Clap:
pococheerleader_01 Wrote:
Okay yes this is a powell cheerleader talking. and i am not on here to be rude, but i know powell county has not been rude at all this year. Yes the team did do the train wreck thing last year, but that was last year, this is a whole new year. I mean c'mon, the past is the past. Powell has had a new season. and i know for a fact we were nice to all the aquads. even though we knew some didnt like us very well. I did hear everyone yelling pu whats tht smell, and i thought tht was rude, and throwing crabs was Very rude. how much lower can you get. We are here to cheer, not fight with other squads such as estill county. I know every thing i read in any conversation, i always see the words powell and estill. and i dont understand. why cant we just drop it

:Clap: GO PIRATESTongueirateSho
#1 Cheerleader Wrote:ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS THAT I AM NOT FROM POWELL COUNTY OR ESTILL COUNTY. I DID ATTEND ALL THE DISTRICT GAMES AND A FEW BEFORE THEM. I AGREE WITH offthehook. IF THE GIRLS DO HEEL STRETCHES AND TOES TOUCHES IT IS THE SAME THING AS SITTING ON THE FLOOR. AND THE GIRLS DID NOT SHAKE HANDS AT THE BOYS POWELL V. ESTILL GAME. ONLY A FEW DID BECAUSE THEIR COACH SAID NOT TO. I WAS ALSO AT A DINER IN ESTILL COUNTY AND I HEARD A FEW OF THEIR CHEERLEADERS TRASH TALKING NOT JUST POWELL BUT EVERY OTHER SQUAD IN THE 56TH DISTRICT. WHEN I WAS ATTENDING GAMES AT OTHER COUNTIES I NEVER ONCE HEARD THEIR CHEERLEADERS OPENLY SAY SOMETHING BAD ABOUT THE OTHER SQUAD.BUT IT DOESN'T MEAN THEY DON'T TALK ABOUT THEM. THEY JUST HAVE THE RESPECT NOT TO DO IT IN PUBLIC FOR EVERYONE TO HEAR. IF YOUR GOING TO TRASH TALK ONE ANOTHER DO IT ON YOUR OWN TIME AND NOT ON HERE. THE TREAD WAS STARTED TO TELL ABOUT RUDE SQUADS AND I PUT ESTILL ON HERE. I DON'T REMEMBER SEEING POWELL DO THE TRAIN WRECK THING BUT IF THEY DID IT WAS RUDE!!!! SO EVERYONE GET OVER YOURSELVES PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well you didn't see it because they didn't do that this year.............they did it last year and it was led by a pc fan............i went to all of pc's games this year and they were always respectful to the other teams. by the way they got in a lot of trouble last year for doing the train wreck thing though, it was rude but they were just having fun with their fans , not even thinking about being rude. But they always went to the ther squads to wish them good luck and to say a prayer before all of the games that everyone playing would be safe and not get hurt. Now if that's not classy cheerleaders then please someone tell me what is.