Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Co AAU State Champs
Johnson County 6th grade AAU team wins the state tournament. They had wins over Northeast KY Royals, Northern KY Magic, Scott Co. Wolfpack, Northern Ky Wolfpack, Louisville Suns, and Somerset Future in the championship game by 1 point. Just a great weekend to drive the Mountain Parkway as state champs.
Was this played at Bardstown, or the KBA?
KBA.
Congratulations guys, awesome job. Cart Man is THE man.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Where is their national tournament going to be at? Congrats guys and best of luck.
Ring'Em Up Wrote:KBA.
Congratulations guys, awesome job. Cart Man is THE man.
A couple of years ago all of the age groups had been moved to the KBA except for the 12 year old tourney, which was still being held at Bardstown. Had some good times with AAU a few years ago. Never made the state championship game, but I still had some pretty good teams . Congratulations guys.
DALE Wrote:Where is their national tournament going to be at? Congrats guys and best of luck.

I think it used to be in Orlando, Florida.
good job guys way to go.
DALE Wrote:Where is their national tournament going to be at? Congrats guys and best of luck.
They told me tonite, but I forgot. I do think they said it wasnt until after baseball season was over, tho.
This group of kids are gonna be unique if they can stay together without any problems. I believe they carried a roster of 8 players to this tourney.
Shane Hall
Seaton Hall
Braxton Blair
Trevor Sherman
Hunter Ratliff
Bradley Hall
Tyler Compton
Chaynse Hill

Congrats, again, guys.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Was this played at Bardstown, or the KBA?

It was played at the KBA. The nationals are in Lexington the week of July 26th.
cart man Wrote:It was played at the KBA. The nationals are in Lexington the week of July 26th.

That is a long lay off don't you think. I sure hope they can pick it back up and have a strong performance at nationals. I was with Mr. Kimball on this one, typically it used to be in Orlando for most of the age divisions up to the 13 and under level. With it being so close to home there is no reason they shouldn't have a large crowd from Johnson Co. down there supporting them. I know I will be there, maybe bring a cow bell too. Bring it home guys.
Did the team from Clinton County play in the state tournament? They were really good!